GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. g2.0ti

WTB stock MKV Downpipe

Does anyone have lying around OR for sale a stock downpipe for a MKV? thanks
  2. g2.0ti

help

I just installed a new battery on my 06 gti and now the power steering is gone. i do know the power steering is an electronic system... so is this something i did by accident when installing the new battery and can fix on my own? or should i take it in to the dealer?
  3. g2.0ti

stage 2+ vs gutted ek coupe with fully built 14:1 comp. e85 gsr motor

edit: it was an eg coupe his car was also on slicks but i didnt have anymore room in the title. this guy was a bitch and didnt wanna give me a roll of my choice so im waiting for a re run. he would only gimme a run where his vtec was popping lmao. on the 30 roll (fucking terrible roll for us)...
  4. g2.0ti

back firing

when i do pulls in 3rd and 4th gear i often get what seems like the car is back firing. sounds like the car is "hiccuping" as it slightly jerks when this happens. is the car running too rich? over fueling issues? what could be the problem? mods are apr 2+ with intake twintercooler and all of...
  5. g2.0ti

fantasy

Am I the only one that has a fantasy of trying to outrun cops in my gti?? I have always wanted to do that, just without any repercussions :biggrin: anyone else wanna chime in?
  6. g2.0ti

center caps for 17" denvers

so my center cups are really scratched and worn down. ive been looking all around for places i can buy a new set but no luck. can anyone point me in the direction of finding a place to buy them. thaaaaaaaanks
  7. g2.0ti

dsg break in

so im getting a new dsg transmission under warranty and will be getting the car back tomorrow. is there a break in period for these transmissions or can i just drive the shit outta my car right out of the dealership? mods are stage 2+ with fmic and intake.
  8. g2.0ti

stage 2+ vs wrx

40 roll out at our mexico spot. im in the left lane. i ended up winning by about 4 cars. its an 03-04 wrx with tbe bov intake and sti intercooler. im the lady bug...thats just what people call my car lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4nldcWh0w
  9. g2.0ti

im curious

sooo i have an 06 dsg gti and of course as everybody knows, they dont come with launch control. well i am currently getting a brand new mechatronic unit from this year under warranty and im wondering if i will get launch control with the unit or if i will be able to get it flashed on there...
  10. g2.0ti

Why is this happening?

Heres a video of whats happening with my car. it just started doing this a few hours ago. anyone know why its doing that? notice the light flashing over the gear numbers on the display http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMrswCzcNM
  11. g2.0ti

going to dyno my car soon. guessing game anyone?

Sooo I'm going to dyno my car soon now that I've done ALMOST everything you possibly can with a stock turbo. Mods are as follows. Apr stage 2+/3" downpipe/apr hpfp/pcv fix/oem piston type DV/ k&n CAI with heat shield/forgetwintercooler. spikes at 21psi in lower rpm's. Sooooo let the guesses...
  12. g2.0ti

look what the mailman delivered..

:biggrin: installing it tomorrow with a friend. anything particular i should know about installing it besides cutting the hoses and maybe moving the horn a little bit?
  13. g2.0ti

gti stage 2+ vs e46 m3

gti mods listed in signature m3 was tuned with intake and pully http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48N-lokGr8&feature=player_embedded the thing pulls nasty in top end. 40 rolls are closer for us. cant wait to get a fuckin gt2871r lol. he got me by 2 cars. zoomed camera makes it look like a...
  14. g2.0ti

gti vs speed3

was at a party tonight and a guy with a speed3 was being all cocky about his car and called me out. he had a bov and cbe from what i could tell. anyway, no vids sorry but i pulled him a car and a half from a 40 roll. both of us had one passenger. my mods are in my sig. ill have vids from my...
  15. g2.0ti

gt3071r kit

does anybody know anything about this big turbo kit? anyone ever put this kit on? seems like they know what they are doing and atp is a reputable name. http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ATP-VVW-186&Category_Code=VVWTK
  16. g2.0ti

anyone with a 2" drop on 17's.

i wanna see what it looks like so please post pics if possible
  17. g2.0ti

300zx vs built and blown z06

i know this has nothing to do with vw gti's but this past weekend two of the fastest street cars in south texas raced each other here in austin. it was fucking amazing. theyre both 150mph+ trap cars. camera car is a completely built z06 with a big ass ysi supercharger. 300zx has a supra 2jz...
  18. g2.0ti

rs4 vs gti

came across an rs4 today in north austin and we played around. he raped the gti from a dig at a red light awd>fwd. but from the 60 roll neither one of us was pulling. its such a sexy and all around great car!!
  19. g2.0ti

forge twintercooler

I'm looking in to upgrading my fmic for when I get the k04 turbo. From what I have heard, the forge twintercooler is most effective. I'm just looking in to hearing from people that have actually purchased one. Does the gti feel snappier? Is it really effective in reducing heat soak? Anything...
  20. g2.0ti

Should I do a full 3" exhaust?

I hear many different opinions. I currently have a 3inch catless downpipe with the stock 2.5 inch catback. I hear that completing the 3" exhuast makes the car breath easier and gains a tiny amount of performance. what do you guys think? is this something that should be done?