GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

ipod swap with aux

I've searched a few times and haven't found anything so hopefully someone can direct me or help out. (sorry about the lack of 'correct' names) I have an 09 GTI with an in-the-center-console ipod adapter, the one that uses the proprietary ipod connection. A friend of mine has an 09 GTI with the...
  2. F

Some repair advice

My fiance drives a 99 forester with around 130k on it. She got it around 100k or 110k. It's had a fairly large appetite for oil, so she keeps up with maintenance pretty well as a necessity. She gets a blinking CEL the other day (misfire in subaru speak), and it idles like a angry bull. I...
  3. F

How many sets?/Options for Wheels

Posting this in the autocross forum to hopefully avoid: "get 19s, slam, stretch, profit" I got my GTI a month or so ago, an 09, with the 18" huffs. They look sweet, but not all the roads are super smooth around here, they weigh as much as a horse, and 18" tires a bit more expensive than 17s...
  4. F

Vag-Com near Asheville

Hey everyone, first post! I've lurked around for a while now, finally got my black GTI 2 weeks ago, and was wondering if there was a friendly fellow GTI'er who could vag-com my lights so I can have my fogs as DRL and also be able to have highbeams with the fogs on? Love the fogs, and want to...