GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Fs: 06 mk5 gti package 2 fully loaded. 114k. Apr stage 2. Lots of goodies.

SOLD!!!!!!!! '06 mk5 VW GTI package 2 fully loaded (leather, heated seats, electronic lumbar support, electronic climate control, leather steering wheel, HIDs, headlight spray nozzles, etc. . .) painted Black Magic Pearl (BMP). 114k miles. Apr stage 2. Lots of goodies. No check engine light...
  2. M

FS: BSH/Forge DV Relocation Kit , Rabbit mud flaps!

I have some parts I need rid of... Slowly exiting from my mk5 and switching to an mk4 tdi wagon. All parts are located in south eastern ohio but I will ship. SOLD First up is a forge/bsh dv relocation kit. No dv is included. I bought this off here years ago and never installed it. It's been...
  3. M

WTB: Stock Shift Knob

FOUND ONE! THANKS!
  4. M

WTB: Side Mount Sub Box

Who has a side mount sub box for sale to fit a 10in sub? I prefer without the sub included.
  5. M

Shark Fin Delete

I dont need my shark fin since I dont use the stock Sirius tuner. Has anyone done a delete for this? How did you plug or cover the hole? Looking to see if anyone has done and fast, cheap, clean solutions for the square hole. Thanks in advance!
  6. M

FS: 10.5mm spacer kit, 1 pair.

ECS spacer kit Asking $60 obo. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...cers/ES250725/ Located in Athens, Ohio.
  7. M

High and low beam HID driver side out.

OK... so my driver side low and high beam is out. It just went out and popped the bulb light. I dont have my manual so which fuse is it that I should check? Also if its not the fuse, whats the next thing to check? I feel dumb that I cant find a fuse map or the answer... should hopefully be an...
  8. M

FS: Defi Blue Racer Boost Gauge

I have a Defi Electric boost gauge for sale. I bought it on here a long time ago and could never get it to work. It lights up and the gauge starts fluctuating in a fault mode. I personally think the electric sensor is bad. This may or may not be the case. I am just tired of it sitting around...
  9. M

FS: Dunlop Direzza Zii and ECS 10.5mm Spacers

I bought some wheels on here a few months ago and the tires on them were just too meaty for my setup so I need to sell them to fund the new tires. They are 255 40 17. Awesome tires I just rubbed with them for the stance I was at. I also have an ECS 10.5mm spacer kit with 40mm ball seat bolts...
  10. M

Car Alarm going off from Rear Hatch in Gti?

I cant lock my car as the alarm is going off randomly. Its reading a fault code for the rear hatch. Looking at the latch it looks like there is some rust/water on the assembly inside of the hatch. My question is what part am I needing to replace? Is it in the hatch or the bumper that it looks...
  11. M

WTB- VMR 710s 18s or some Fliks

Anyone got a set for sale VMR 710s, Fliks, or TSW Nurburgring? Would like them in matte black but can entertain others. Thanks! Located in Ohio. Will pay for shipping if needed.
  12. M

VW Rust warranty is a joke...

So I have rust on my front fenders in the exact same spots. One has rusted all the way through really bad, the other is just starting. If you havent taken the foam inserts out of the inside of your fenders take those out NOW! Anyways if I had an MK4 it would be covered under a bulletin. Since...
  13. M

VW Rear Bumper Scuff Plates

SOLD!!!!
  14. M

Wtb Driver Side Front Fender - prefers BMP

Like the rest of the world mine has got some rust where VW put that stupid foam insert. I need a front drivers fender, used or whatever. If you don't have one, and know where I can find one, I'd appreciate that as well!
  15. M

ECS Shipping has gotten out of control!

I live in OH and was going to order a replacement front fender for the GTI, but the shipping is over $80. A fender is not large, and it is not heavy, so why the crazy price???? I live 3 hours from the place, and not even in the country... It seems like even little stuff has gotten absurdly...
  16. M

2 x Iphone 3GS 32GB in white!

SOLD!!!!!!!
  17. M

Nixon the Unit watch! Brand new!

SOLD!!!!
  18. M

Anyone work for or have worked for ECS in Ohio?

So I am looking to apply for job there and I was just curious if anyone had any input about what the place was like, people, culture, the location, etc... Any input would be great! Thanks guys!
  19. M

WTB - Verizon iphone 4

As the title states, anyone got one? Need one for the fiancé.