GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rich241

WTB: HPFP Housing ASAP

Looking to purchase a hpfp housing ASAP. The bolts snapped off on mine while driving and 2 of the 3 bolts have already been helicoiled in the past. Please let me know if you have a hpfp housing for sale.
  2. Rich241

FS: 42DD Boost Tap

SOLD
  3. Rich241

I spy a Golf R

I saw a white MK6 out of the corner of my eye today while heading into the store and had to do a double take since it looked just like a Golf R. Turns out it was, so check out these shitty iphone pics.
  4. Rich241

Punk'd on April fools day

Went out to my car today, only to notice that I acquired some new "premier" stickers on the hatch courtesy of a fellow dubber eurocars. In before cool story bro!
  5. Rich241

Autotech fuel pump installation

They are talking about bleeding off the excess fuel pressure, you can do it that way or with the pressure release valve on the hpfp.
  6. Rich241

11 wrx vs stage 2+

go k04 and you should be plenty ahead of him until he starts dumping real money into the car.
  7. Rich241

New Batman Trailer! GTFIH

Brand New! Pretty shiny, too!
  8. Rich241

Bombing in Moscow airport-aftermath video

You can watch until it's taken down... May they all RIP. :frown: BdA9rk_pXQk
  9. Rich241

Calling out ripped!

You said that you've done a 12 second pass, well I'm calling you out on it. Show me some proof of you doing a 12 sec run and I'll STFU and GTFO. Not once have I heard of someone breaking into the 12's while still on the stock k03. I've seen plenty of people talk about it and attempt it but I...
  10. Rich241

Bah Humbug!

Bah Humbug....... JK, I love Christmas!:biggrin:
  11. Rich241

WTB: GTI monster mats

I'm looking for a set of GTI monster mats with the round retainers.
  12. Rich241

Forge Spacer new in box

SOLD
  13. Rich241

Stg2+ vs BMW 328i (video)

Just got reminded of why we don't post in the VS section. Who cares if it was a video of a car we would easily beat. I'll take my completely stock car back to the useful sections of this board and leave the flame whores be.....
  14. Rich241

Got me some springs

Picked up a set of springs from my buddy that he hadn't been using and thew them on the GTI. Got a great deal on them so I couldn't pass it up. The springs have done a good job of getting rid of my 4x4 status so I'm extremely pleased with the result. Now that I have a slight drop and I see how...
  15. Rich241

WTB: Driver side floor mat & Silver accent in AC vent

I'm looking for a driver's side floor mat with the circle retainers and I also need a silver accent that goes in the AC vent where you adjust the angle of the flow for the vent since mine disappeared.
  16. Rich241

Pic Request: Flik FTD's

It looks like I'm picking up a set of Flik FTD's, for those of you that are running the Flik's can you post up some pics of your setup? I tried searching but it didn't yield much results.
  17. Rich241

How many of you guys Autox on stg 2 software?

I got to drive a friends APR stg 2+ the other day in an autox and the power was ridiculous. This was my first time driving a car that has been flashed before and I must say that riding along in one doesn't give justice to just how much faster they are. It seemed as though his car had too much...
  18. Rich241

Cam follower at 32k miles! pic

This is my cam follower at 32k miles. Overall the replacement of the follower was fairly easy and pretty straight forward. Removing the engine cover was probably the hardest part for me. :thumbdown: It looks to be in decent shape considering there is still some of the black coating left on the...
  19. Rich241

condensation in headlight

I keep getting condensation in my left headlight after it rains and it always sits in there for a few days before it drys up. Do you think that VW will fix this underwarranty or is something I have to fix on my own? It doesn't appear to be cracked anywhere but then again condensation is still...
  20. Rich241

ran my first autocross today!

I ran my first autocross today, the event was at the sears center in Chicago IL and it was a combined event with my club tsscc and and another club scscc. I am now addicted to autocross it was so much fun, I can't wait to get back out there and race again :happyanim:. Throughout the day my times...