GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: haldex wireless switch

SOLD! I had it installed for a week, around 300 miles, then sold my r32. All is in perfect working order and condition. $125 shipped.
  2. S

FS: MKV OEM THROTTLE BODY Y-PIPE

$40 Shipped
  3. S

FS: PIAA EXTREME WHITE+ FOG LIGHTS

HB4 9006 4000K Estimated 10 hours of driving time $40 Shipped
  4. S

FS: NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS BKR8EIX

Part # BKR8EIX Set of 4 10K Miles $35 Shipped
  5. S

FS: RED COIL PACKS FOR FSI/TSI

SOLD! Part# 06E905115E Quantity = 4 50K Miles $40 Shipped
  6. S

FS: GOLF MKV ASPHERICAL CONVEX MIRROR SET - BLUE

Sold! $60 Shipped
  7. S

FS: Brand new clear corners from Parts4Euro for MKV golf/gti/rabbit/r32

Put them on for a day and decided I wanted color matched instead. Retail at $49.99. Buy mine for $30 + $5 shipping. Includes bulbs.
  8. S

FS: Haldex Remote for Gen 2 or Gen 4 Performance Controller

I had it installed for a week, around 300 miles, then sold my r32. All is in perfect working order and condition. $225 shipped.
  9. S

FS: World's Fastest Documented 2009 TSI GTI (EA888)

Asking price is $26,000/OBO The car is a 2009 VW MKV GTI TSI CCTA w/ DSG with 67K miles. The bottom-end was built to support the 3071 turbo at 58K miles. The crank, rods and pistons are balanced. All build specs and invoices will be provide to buyer. The car runs the fastest documented ¼ mile...
  10. S

FS: Forge TSI Catch Can with Africa Plate Gasket

SOLD Selling my Forge CC with the gasket since it's no use to me anymore. $30 MSRP on the gasket. The kit has 4K miles of use with "almost new" hoses with 500 miles which are the replacement hoses from Forge that don't sweat oil (manufacturing issue from ex-vendor that made their hoses) and...
  11. S

FS: Stern Rear Subframe Brace

THIS PART HAS SOLD!! Part is in perfect condition. All OE hardware. No rust, stress fractures, etc. 25K miles. Asking $75 plus shipping. MSRP is $144. Vehicle application listed on url below. http://www.purems.com/Products/ST-8P...Subframe-ReBar
  12. S

Volkswagen TSI Engine 3D Animation

Saw this on INA's facebook page and thought I share it here. Cool video. Volkswagen TSI Engine 3D Animation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogy476dT9Pk
  13. S

FS: LED License Plate Conversion

Update - Item has been sold. Ordered from ECS tuning . The bulbs are a little too bright for my taste. Installed once and only used lights for about 4 hours. I'm asking $25 + shipping. PayPal payments or money order.
  14. S

TSI Intake Manifold DIY + Valve cleaning

In the DIY section, http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151815
  15. S

TSI Intake Manifold Removal DIY + Valve Cleaning

I've shared an album of pictures of the removal. Look for the red arrows pointing to the bolts, screws, sensors, etc. I apologize for the iphone quality. Link to Picture Album: http://s758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/steelcurtain_4550/Manifold%20Removal/ Overall the removal is pretty easy...
  16. S

when it rains it pours...

Bad luck comes in 3's. First 2 strikes came from my TB issues the other weekend and this past Sunday, on the way to the racetrack, cylinder 3 started misfiring and I heard a strange sound coming from the engine. Pulled over and ran a scan to find cylinder 3 disabled. I ran a compression test...
  17. S

Calling all StopTech owners...

Do your stock StopTech pads stick to the rotors when they're wet? Mine do and it's annoying as hell. After some heavy braking it comes off but it's enough pad material that the brakes shudder until it's worn off. Only happens when they're wet. I figure it's just the compound of the pad but...
  18. S

DSG pulling timing to go into protect?

I've noticed when running the 100map on stock DSG software at the 1/4 mile track that my car feels like it is "pulling back" power right after the 1000 foot mark. People have referred to the DSG pulling timing once it hits it's torque limitation. Not sure if they mean engine timing but I suspect...
  19. S

APR Stage 3 TSI - 100 Map & 93 Map Dyno logs with 50/50 water methanol injection

Very happy with the results except for the low torque on the 93 map! All runs are using standard correction on in-ground dynojet. 100 map runs were at 78-79*F w/ 14-15% humidity. 93 map runs were 78-81*F w/ 10-12% humidy. Altitude was 1200 ft @ 30in-Hg. Many thanks to Junior and Larry at...
  20. S

My stage 3 WMI thread

A little history first. If you want to skip to the good part jump to paragraph 4! So I started experimenting with WMI when I was still APR stage 2. I wasn't very successful with it for several reasons. The first reason was the excessive amount of knock I was experiencing while running base logs...