GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: A set of VW OEM Classix, new tires, and new OEM wheel bolts

FS: A set of VW OEM Classix, new tires, and OEM wheel bolts Size - 17x7 Bolt pattern - 5x112 Center Bore - 57.1 Tires - 225/45 Git Champiro uhp1(less than 1000 miles on them) Price - $380 20 new OEM wheel bolts. Very superficial rash on 1 of the wheels. They look dirty because they been...
  2. M

FS: One Off Wheels by Crimson/42 DD

I am regretfully putting up for sale my one off 2 Piece Crimsons. The wheels were manufactured in Japan in the early 90's for cars like the R32 Skyline, Evolution I, and Pulsar GTI-R. Originally the wheels were a squared setup of (9" wide all around) and then totally rebuilt by 42 Draft Designs...
  3. M

FS/FT: BBS/Maserati Quattroporte Wheels SOCAL

Up for trade or sale: BBS/Maserati Quattroporte concave, hollow spoke wheels. The wheels have been powder coated with a GM factory high-gloss black. They are 5x114 18x8.5, 10.5. There are 5x112 20mm Adaptec adapters up front, and H&R 15mm in the rear. The wheels are straight and 9/10 condition...
  4. M

FS: Mason Tech Front Air Struts -SoCal

It's time to move on to a new front set up. The bags are still on my car for now but will come off as soon as I get my Air Lifts. I Purchased the Mason Techs in February (used with about 5,000 mi on them) and I have since put 6,400 mi. The struts are in great shape and ride perfect. The only...
  5. M

Cars & Coffee 11/27 Irvine

Cars and coffee tomorrow anyone? The show starts at 6:30. I will be leaving from SD at 5:30(ish). Let me know if anyone wants to meet up. -Mikey http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/directions.php
  6. M

Marin Fixed gear 57cm(socal)

Bike has been SOLD!!! I still have a Thule bike rack for $50. Located in Socal (SD).
  7. M

Let's trade wheels!

Wheels are now for sale!! $500 Miro 18x8.5 et 32 2 Falken 215-35's w/ good tread 2 rear P-Zeros are shot If interested, pm me and I can answer any questions about the wheels you might have. Located in San Diego, CA.
  8. M

FS:Emporio Armani AR0180 Watch- Fresh!

Like new, no scratches. Brand new $265 $140 or make me an offer. Picture upon request.
  9. M

FS: Eibach Sportline Springs

There are about 10k miles on them.They ride really well for Springs and gives the car nice stance and sharpened handling. $120 You can PM me or send me an email: 1bargti2006@gmail.com I also have OEM Gti shocks/struts- $50 Located in San Diego, CA.
  10. M

She sells sea shells by the sea shore

After a hard day of canyon runs, a quick bath and sunset hits the spot.
  11. M

Taschenbillard

UPDATE PAGE 2!!! Hey, just took some pictures today. They're nothing special, but I hope you enjoy them. (For an extra laugh, translate the title from German)