GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Parrothead

2017 GTI Steering Wheel

This steering wheel was removed from my 2017 Volkswagen GTI with less than 1000 miles on it. There is a small abrasion on the leather on the left side of the wheel, however it is not torn, simply raised slightly. It was removed by the local Volkswagen dealership. This wheel has paddles for...
  2. Parrothead

FS: 2006 BMP Package 1 6MT

Well, I'm selling my 2006 Package 1 6MT as I am trying to raise up some money to finish up some flight training. One owner (purchased 3/2006) No accidents (one minor comprehensive claim from road debris- repainted hood, fender, mirror) All service records The good: Garage kept 6mt 87k...
  3. Parrothead

I'm not a photographer.

...but one day I'll actually get someone who is to take some pictures of my car.
  4. Parrothead

FS: VMR VB3 ET45 18x8.5

FOR SALE: 18x8.5 VMR VB3 5x112 ET45... perfect fitment for MK5/MK6 Condition is 8.5/10 and will be thoroughly cleaned in and out to remove the dirt that is on them in these pictures. $500.00 local pickup in Atlanta.. tires not included. Will ship at buyers expense. Will meet within 2 hours...
  5. Parrothead

WTB: Local Huffs or Detroits

In Atlanta, looking for Huffs or Detroits in good condition within ~250 miles of 30263.. willing to drive to pick them up... anyone got some?
  6. Parrothead

WTB: 18" VMR V710

Looking to buy VMR V710 either in Hyper Silver or Gunmetal--- prefer without tires... Shoot me a PM if you have some available! Thanks!
  7. Parrothead

Popping / beeping sound from right rear

Slowing down to a stop, I hear a popping (almost sounds like something pressurizing/depressurizing) as well as what seems to be a high pitched beeping.. once I stop, the idle drops from 800 to 500 momentarily and then idles fine. The popping continues for about 10 seconds after the car is shut...
  8. Parrothead

WTB/WTT 18" Huffs OR Detroits

Looking for someone local-ish (Atlanta.. or anywhere within a 3-4 hour drive) who has a set of Huffs or Detroits in good shape that are willing to sell and/or trade for a set of 18" VMR VB3 in decent shape (some curb rash from a car wash, and a chip from a pothole near the Georgia Dome) Anyone...
  9. Parrothead

engine codes and general strangeness

Started off earlier this week with a "check fuel cap!" light, i turned the car off, verified that it was tight, cranked it back up and the warning was gone. This afternoon when I would come to a stop at a redlight, foot on the clutch, the idle would initially drop to about 1200rpm.. hung there...
  10. Parrothead

Autostadt Trip

Going to be at the Autostadt in Wolfsburg in about 2 weeks-- also going to try to make it to Stuttgart to see the Porsche museum. ....anyone ever been to either? If so, tips, cost, etc etc Thanks! :thumbsup:
  11. Parrothead

just a few after ST coilovers..

all the way down in the front, 1/2 way down in the back I'm coming from Vogtland 50mm on stock struts... the ride is muuuuccch improved!
  12. Parrothead

Roof Paint cost estimate

I lived in Florida while I was in school and the salty rain had its way with my roof, unfortunately now I've got some pretty nasty water spots that have not been able to be buffed out... Has anyone here had their roof repainted? If you've had your roof repainted, how much did it run you...
  13. Parrothead

ATL Vag-Com

Hey guys just a heads up, if you need vag com work and are willing to come to Newnan, let me know. I've got the Micro-CAN cable. Justin
  14. Parrothead

Sunroof switch going bad?

Opened my sunroof today, and it wouldnt close when i set it to "close" i had to turn it to the vent side to get it to move at all. When I got home, I used the key to close the sunroof fully, and it did this with no issue. ...When I put the switch in the fully-open vent position from the closed...
  15. Parrothead

i'm an idiot

i am an idiot, and created a thread in the wrong section.. so here's a picture of my car.
  16. Parrothead

FS: 18" Huffs

I am getting new wheels, so it's time to part ways with these Huffs. Overall, they are in excellent condition, these wheels have ZERO curb rash. One wheel has 2 small scratches thanks to a runaway semi-truck tire, and one has a rock chip. These wheels will not come with tires, as the tires...
  17. Parrothead

EVERYONE will die if they watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
  18. Parrothead

When performing maintenance on your Boeing....

make sure you latch the fucking cowling closed before takeoff... or this will happen. One of our 717s....
  19. Parrothead

Brick, meet Washing Machine...

http://gizmodo.com/5601339/dont-throw-a-brick-into-your-washing-machine edit..., the remix http://gizmodo.com/5604597/brick-meets-washing-machine-this-time-with-emotion