GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LOUCFUR

G-Force Rival R1s

Can't really find any good review on the Internet about this r compound ... Does anyone have any experience with them? ... I was also thinking of running the 255-40-17 with 17x9 wheels. I can't remember my offset. But it's in the mid 30s ... Do u guys think I'm gonna have issues fitting these...
  2. LOUCFUR

Free 17" vw classix wheels

They're the stock classix wheels that came on the gti ... Pick up only ...
  3. LOUCFUR

fs: fsi k03

I have the stock fsi k03 turbo with 50k miles on it ... $200 shipped ... PayPal only ...
  4. LOUCFUR

fs: kw v3/ground control camber plates ...

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177519 $1150 for coilovers and camber plates $250 for the harnesses ...
  5. LOUCFUR

fs: kw v3/ground control camber plates ...

and i also have a pair of Schroth Rallye 4 harnesses. (driver and codriver). $120 shipped for both ...
  6. LOUCFUR

FS Stern Subframe ReBar

Sold ...
  7. LOUCFUR

wtb ej ea pipe ...

i know they dont make them anymore. but if anyone wants to sell me theres. send me a pm ... thanks ... does anybody know the brand of the other pipes that look like that the ej ea pipe? ...
  8. LOUCFUR

giac sucks ...

its been almost 4 months, since i paid the giac dealer in vegas. and still no extreme tune. ... i was told by the giac reps on this forum that if i did rods on the car, i was gonna be able to run the tune. ... the giac dealer in vegas said he doesnt have such tune. but he was gonna custom build...
  9. LOUCFUR

giac sucks ...

its been almost 4 months, since i paid the giac dealer in vegas. and still no extreme tune. ... i was told by the giac reps on this forum that if i did rods on the car, i was gonna be able to run the tune. ... the giac dealer in vegas said he doesnt have such tune. but he was gonna custom build...
  10. LOUCFUR

giac sucks ...

11. LOUCFUR

some stuff for sale ...

i just got these items few months ago. and i literally stopped autocrossing. ive only used these items 2-3 times ... simpson bandit helmet ... flat black ... medium ... $300 shipped alpinestars Tech 1-K Shoes ... mens 8.5 ...$80 shipped ... alpinestars Tech 1-KM Glove ... small ... $20...
  12. LOUCFUR

some autocross stuff for sale ...

i just got these items few months ago. and i literally stopped autocrossing. ive only used these items 2-3 times ... simpson bandit helmet ... flat black ... medium ... $300 shipped alpinestars Tech 1-K Shoes ... mens 8.5 ...$80 shipped ... alpinestars Tech 1-KM Glove ... small ... $20...
  13. LOUCFUR

does anyone know anyone ...

that might be interested in buying my car? a shop to have it as the shop car? i will probably have the interior reinstalled. im gonna leave all the mods in there ... i think i owe like $12k on the car. that person would just pay the bank $12k and keep the car ... 57k miles on the car ... check...
  14. LOUCFUR

does anyone know someone ...

that might be interested in buying my car? a shop to have it as the shop car? i will probably have the interior reinstalled. im gonna leave all the mods in there ... i think i owe like $12k on the car. that person would just pay the bank $12k and keep the car ... 57k miles on the car ... check...
  15. LOUCFUR

body kit ideas

i want to buy the rieger body kit. but i dont want to spend another $1200 on apr's quad exhaust. so i was thinking on getting riegers front lip with splitter, the rieger infinity side skirts, and the oettienger single exhaust rear bumper. or the thunderbunny rear bumper. what do you guys think...
  16. LOUCFUR

Another tire question ...

Im currently using my stock wheels with r compounds to autoX. I'm gonna get a LSD installed next month. But i was thinking of buying wider wheels and tires to help me w/ traction ... Currently I have 225/45/17. And I was thinking of getting some 17x8 wheels. And by some of the old threads I've...
  17. LOUCFUR

Dsg tip tronic stick stuck ...

It feels like there's something stuck in there ... And I gotta force it to go to manual mode ... should I take the car to the shop? ...
  18. LOUCFUR

scca class question ...

before i ask for some help. let me just tell you guys, that im buying a second car. and the gti is gonna be my full time track car. so im not looking for "thats dumb" or "bcuz racecar" comments ... im currently in the smf class ... if i gut the interior, would that change my class? would i be...
  19. LOUCFUR

HJC CL-16 Helmet

i have a small, flat black HJC CL-16 Helmet for sale ... ive only used it 2 times (autocross) ... snell sa2010 ... comes with the clear shield, the dark smoke shield and the helmet bag ... heres a link to what the helmet looks like ... i'll post actual pics tomorrow...