GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MHS216

Sticky Suggestion

Mods, I have a suggestion for a sticky content for the forum...The info is from a Mazda Tech forum. It covers aspects of FWD cars, as in how much power is too much, brakes and braking, Tires/wheel sizes, offsets, etc. It is from a Mazda site yes, but it is generic info for FWD vehicles. It...
  2. MHS216

F1 Practice on right now

If anyone is awake and bored like me, the F1 Brazil practice is on Speed right now. I'm guessing it's a replay.
  3. MHS216

NuttyBuddy

New male protective device. Watch this video it's pretty funny. Found this on ESPN.com http://www.nuttybuddy.com/360-view.html#
  4. MHS216

Chevy A4

The new Malibu is a straight rip off of the A4's styling. Look at the side shot... Weak... www.chevy.com/malibu
  5. MHS216

"Motivational" Style Pictures...

Post pictures of funny motivational posters that you come across like these... I'll post more later. I gotta go to my hockey practice. Try to keep them forum appropriate so this thread is still here when I get back. :headbang:
  6. MHS216

Wtf Usc?

WTF happened? The "number 1" team isn't supposed to almost lose to Washington and then lose to Stanford...AT HOME...You guys were 41 point FAVORITES!! Where are the USC fanboys? Put that in your signature.:help:
  7. MHS216

?Donde Esta Nicholas?

Yeah my Spanish is probably wrong... Just wanted to see where you are bud, I haven't seen any of your posts in a while. Come back, Thunder Down Under.:confused:
  8. MHS216

Non-Sponsor Advertising.

I've been seeing this a lot lately in the classifieds section, I could care less but just a suggestion for the Mods here: You always end up closing the threads and saying something like "Contact the Admins to become a sponsor." But why do you just close the thread instead of deleting it? It...
  9. MHS216

WTF is "Euro"?

No it isn't putting replica Audi wheels or a Euro plate on your car. Here is a thread dedicated to Golfs from the other side of the ocean. Feel free to add. EDIT: This thread is purely to show what others are doing to their car in other parts of the world. It just chaps my ass when people here...
  10. MHS216

Thunder Bunny Kit Available

I just picked up the September issue of "European Car". I was reading through and saw that the Thunder Bunny Bodykit is now available for sale through VW. From the artcle: The Thunder Bunny aero kit is true to the original, featuring the front bumper with large center and side inlet grilles...
  11. MHS216

PS3 Price Cut

If you haven't already bought a 360 or a Wii... The PS3 is now $100 cheaper at $499 now. Just a FYI.
  12. MHS216

Pensacola?

Anyone on here from Pensacola, or any area nearby? I'm moving to Pensacola in January as part of my job in the Navy. I don't really know what to expect. I never thought I would live in Florida...
  13. MHS216

Longterm Inactivity

I leave this next week to go out of the country until September, hence my GTI will be in a long period of not being driven. I'm wondering if any of you out there have ever had anything similar? Maybe members of the military. Basically what I'm asking is, is there anything special I should...
  14. MHS216

Car Reeks with A/C on..

I noticed the other day when I turned my A/C on that it smells really bad. Almost a dead animal smell or at the least, really musty. I haven't run my A/c much at all, as I prefer the windows down. I tried letting it run on full blast (4) for about 45 minutes, but it still smells... Any similar...
  15. MHS216

Closing OT threads....

For no apparent reason, anyone else think it's getting old? I understand if forum rules are being broken, I still don't care but I'll deal with that. I don't like it when it's because it's getting "off topic" in the off topic section though. Keep the moderation/powertripping to the real forums.
  16. MHS216

Official I Bought A Car Thread

This thread was made for people who just joined the site or have just bought their car. Instead of seeing a million different new threads with the same stock Golf or GTI that we've all seen, we can show them here and the new owners can have their 5 minutes of fame. Introduce yourself, and show...
  17. MHS216

How to lose $12.7B...

...Ask Mr Ford... Ford lost 12.7 billion dollars last year, or $24,000 a minute. http://money.cnn.com/2007/01/25/news/companies/ford_2006_loss/index.htm?cnn=yes
  18. MHS216

Fs: Xbox360 Premium W/everything!

For sale is one (1) Microsoft XBOX 360 Premium game console. Brand new condition. The reason I am selling is because my roommate has a 360 modded to be able to play burned games, so there is really no need to have this extra system laying around. Right now it is pretty much the worlds' most...
  19. MHS216

WTB: BBS RS or RM 17"+

I would like to buy a set of BBS RS or RM in a 5x112 bolt pattern, 17" or 18". I'm not concerned with color or finish. If anyone has some or knows where to obtain them...let me know. I've searched the net, but I can on;y seem to find places that will repair or refinish.
  20. MHS216

Luff M1s?

I know a bunch of you guys bought the Luffs when they were part of the DTM GB. I wanted to get some impressions of them now that it's a couple months later. I searched, and found mostly pictures. I'm more interested in the 19"s but all opinions are welcome. Are they holding up (bends, cracks...