GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PracticalMagicX

GHL dp f/s

SOLD
  2. PracticalMagicX

Downpipe questions

Ok I just bought a 3in dp from GHL. I wanna know if it would sound different with the stock unresonated cat back. Would I lose/gain power with going from a 3'' to a 2.5"?
  3. PracticalMagicX

GHL DP on the way!

I'm wondering if anyone has a sound bite of the ghl dp with unresonated stock catback, i couldn't find anything close on youtube/google.
  4. PracticalMagicX

Want some coilovers.

Ok so I've been looking around for a decent priced set of coilovers and I found Raceland coils for $309. Anyone have raceland. I don't really know or heard much about this brand.
  5. PracticalMagicX

Lamin-X headlights

I want to do my flash to pass lights yellow but don't know to use lamin-x or what. I know quite a few people on here have it done. Anyone wanna help me out with doing this?
  6. PracticalMagicX

Want to do my exhaust.

I'm planning on buying a new muffler to replace the stock one. I'm doing this purely for sound. I just want something cheap but will give a really nice sound. Also I have the res delete done as well. Any suggestions on what I should get? I'm not really trying to spend more than $60 I was looking...
  7. PracticalMagicX

FS: oem front lip splitter

SOLD
  8. PracticalMagicX

OEM Euro lip/spoiler

has anyone installed this? ecs didnt send me instructions on connecting the lower part with the part that connects to the bmpber, and wanna tell me how? lol
  9. PracticalMagicX

WTB, WTT my black emblems for you chrome ones, +cash if you wish

I have the front and rear emblems from my gti both painted matte black. I want stock chrome ones instead. Lmk if you want to trade or sell me stock ones. -PMX.
  10. PracticalMagicX

WTT, WTB

I have the front and rear emblems from my gti both painted matte black. I want stock chrome ones instead. Lmk if you want to trade or sell me stock ones. -PMX.
  11. PracticalMagicX

ITG Euro Sport Intake FTW!

I just got my intake so i installed it today. it sounds pretty good, almost like a bov. i can tell its a little more responsive when the turbo spools but nothing too crazy. anyone else have this intake?
  12. PracticalMagicX

Anyone got VAG-COM in reading, pa?

i'm looking for anybody with vag-com in or around reading, pa ..i'll drive like and hour away to get some codes done up, thanks
  13. PracticalMagicX

In Need Of Front Lip/Spoiler

i'm willing to buy an oem gti lip, looking for local near eastern pa but will pay shipping if you're willing to ship it thanks
  14. PracticalMagicX

WTB

i need an oem lip/front spoiler for the gti, looking for local in or around eastern pa
  15. PracticalMagicX

FS Boost gauge

I came to the conclusion i dont care for my boost gauge. i had it installed for about a week. $125+shipping for... newsouth boost gauge center vent pod forge v-twin boost tap vacuum hoses new unopened spool of electric wire
  16. PracticalMagicX

Wierd noises

when i'm driving, usually when i'm coming to a stop or slowing down i hear a rumbling noise coming from the front of my car. its not my brakes cuz i hear it when they're not in use, i recently took the front shocks off and connected it back so my alignments off but idk what it could be
  17. PracticalMagicX

WTB Chrome jetta grill

just what the title states.. chrome jette grill with no place holes.
  18. PracticalMagicX

WTT GTI grill for Jetta grill

I'm looking to trade the oem black gti grill for the chrome jetta grill
  19. PracticalMagicX

Important Spring question!!

I have eibach sportlines and i was wondering if it would be a good idea to just put those on the stock shocks or should i buy konis or something, id prefer keeping stock but i dont wanna hurt my baby =]
  20. PracticalMagicX

WTB red upper grill

I'm looking to buy a red upper grill please no holes. Let me know if anyone is selling one. I'd prefer to have the r32 style but it doesn't matter