GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

need new brake pads and rotors

need to replace my rear brake pads and maybe rotors as well only after 22,000 miles on my '06 GTI... this seems extremely premature for such a replacement but am told that this is normal with VWs... :fighting0030: anyhow, what manufacturers do you recommend? any help would be greatly...
  2. K

18" Huffs for sale

set of huffs from my '06 GTI with about 17,000 miles on them with summer tires. one of the rims have a minor scratch but really no big deal... local pickup only, my zip is 19115. price: $800
  3. K

RPM gauge malfunction

my rpm gauge is set at 800 at idle and it never dips below 800 at any time for quite sometime now. i thought this may have happened when i got giac x-chip installed so i called the awe-tuning where i got it done and theay assure me that chip had nothing to do with this... i dont mind going to...
  4. K

FS: 18" huffs from '06 GTI

the tires just went over 10,000 miles this week and rims are in mint condition except for the front right which has a minimal curbage... make me an offer i cant refuse and the huffs shall be yours... im in philly and id really prefer local pick up... holla1
  5. K

just GIACed my ride...

to those GTI owners who have yet to chip your own please invest a few hundred bucks in getting this done! it is definitely worth the money, better yet it is mad cheap for what your getting out of this mod... this is the way the GTI shouldve been born from VW... 2006 black magic with #2 + 18"...
  6. K

what to use when cleaning leather seats...

to those who have leather seating option, what have you guys used to maintain the leather? this is my first leather seat and i want to keep them as nice as possible. thanks!
  7. K

comment only if you already have GIAC...

im going to awe-tuning on the 26th of this month to get GIAC and just wanted to know your opinion of its performance... im not even sure whether my car is equipped with new or old pump ending with B or F, respectively. i havent had the chance to pop the hood and open up the engine cover yet...
  8. K

vw sent me my second fast!

yesterday i got a surprise visit from the ups dude who delivered me my second fast! i think its because that my first GTI was taken back only after a week due to some problem i wrote about earlier and got another GTI... i guess i deserve another fast for the shit that i had to go through...
  9. K

thefast has arrived...

when i came home lastnight my fast was hiding infront of my door under the mat... it took me just under 2 months to get my fast... hope all of you get your own soon if you havent received it yet... holla1
  10. K

WTB: OEM right side underskirt

im looking to buy the oem right side underskirt... someone had hit my car for the second time in a week while it was parked... please let me know how much your looking for it... holla1
  11. K

H&R sport spring installed by awetuning!

just got my springs installed yesterday @ awetuning... labor cost was $357 which isnt too bad for a reputable place like awetuning... drop is just the way i wanted, not too much or not too little... so far, i cant tell any difference from stock... i will posr some pictures as soon as i take...
  12. K

my second GTI is in the shop...

i had bought my first GTI on march 28th, a few days later i had to take it back due to "noise" isuue... they put me in ford focus for the time being... a week later on april 7th they finally decided to give me another GTI to replace my first one. yesterday, i had noticed "brake" light on the...
  13. K

intake question...

did any1 install aftermarket intake yet? if so, what kind did you get? holla1
  14. K

short shifter...

im trying to find a short shifter for the gti and was unsuccesful... does anyone know any site that has the shifter? holla1
  15. K

alarm and auto starter...

did anyone have automatic starter on manual GTI? i was told that most places will not install the starter on manual since if you dont leave the gear on neutral and start the car the car will move... i had the auto starter on my last car and it was the bomb, especially in winter but now i dont...
  16. K

how to reset the "trip" meter...

can someone tell me how to reset the trip meter. i put in gas for the very first time since getting my car and i tried to play with the control but cant figure this out... thanks! holla1
  17. K

H&R sports spring for MK3

brand new in box... had'em for a few years now, couldnt put them on cuz the car was stolen and was kept in the box... asking price $150 plus s/h... holla1
  18. K

black with package #2 and 18" hufeisen rims for $23,790 before taxes and title

im just wondering if anyone out there paid less than me. black with package #2 and 18" hufeisen rims for $23,790. after taxes and fees were just under $26,000. anyone???
  19. K

need pictures of dropped GTI with "sport" h&R springs or any others with just 1.5drop

need pictures of dropped GTI with "sport" h&R springs or any others with just 1.5drop could someone post pictures of GTI dropped with h&r sport springs so i may compare that to race springs. i just want to see if theres noticeable difference between 1.5 to 2.0 drop... holla1
  20. K

finally they are replacing my new GTI...

after week of waiting the vw finally decided to replace my car with another one. it has been total chaos this enitre week of waiting with not knowing what the fuck was going on. they were trying to fix my ticking noise and they gave up. the ticking was not from fuel line tapping the firewall...