GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Silent J

FS: Billy Boat Turbo Back

SOLD
  2. Silent J

Everything must go... Local Sale Only *MD*

Price Drop!!! Everything must go... Local Sale Only *MD* Everything must Go This is for LOCAL SALE ONLY Maryland I sold my MKV 1 year ago and I have a bunch of stuff for sale. I nee this stuff out of my basement. Heres what I have left: Billy Boat Stealth Cat Back w/ Ebay Catless DP (was...
  3. Silent J

FS: Come and get it

FS: Come and Get It **Now Shipping** Hey Guys and Gals, I will ship at buyers expense. I sold my MKV 4 months ago and I have a bunch of stuff for sale. I was hoping to get another MKV, but I'm getting a Bike instead. Heres what I have left: Billy Boat Stealth Cat Back w/ Ebay Catless DP...
  4. Silent J

FS: OEM LED Tails

Up for grabs are my mint condition set of OEM LED Tail lights. They have the rear fog option. No scratches, chips, or dings. These things are mint. Price: $340 plus buyer pays shipping and pay pal fees, unless sold locally.
  5. Silent J

FS: AG M310 Staggered

I am selling a practically brand new set of wheels. I have only had them since September. They are Avant Garde M310. The rims are a staggered setup of 18x8 ET40 and 18x9 ET48. The front have brand new Nitto Neo Gen tires on the front and Yokhama S series on the rear. The rear tires will need to...
  6. Silent J

FS: 2006 2DR Reflex Silver APR

Up for sale is my MKV GTI. I'm asking $16,500. I'll let it go for 15500 without the AG rims. I'll have stock classics with brand new rubber on them. The car has 70,xxx miles on her and is in outstanding condition. 6 speed manual, Leather heated seats, Sunroof and pretty much option they had...
  7. Silent J

Feeler: Part Out of Everything

FS: A couple things Part out is off. We worked out a way to keep my baby!!!! :happyanim: I am still selling the below parts though. ***Prices are for local pickup only at this time. I'm willing to travel 1 hour to meet someone. I will ship at buyer expense and buyer must pay PayPal fees.***...
  8. Silent J

Throttle sticking

Recently I have been noticing that my throttle is very slow to come back down to idle RPM's. I started noticing this about a week ago. Whenever I push the clutch in or when I just rev the motor, it's very slow to come back to idle. I just went stage 2 last month and it never did this before. Im...
  9. Silent J

Sunset at the Castle

My wife and I went out for drive tonight. Mainly to show off my new wheels :happyanim: I found this sweet castle in the center of town and I just happened to have my camera with me. I grabbed a few shots in front of the castle and a few on top of the parking garage we parked at. I'm happy with...
  10. Silent J

FS: EJ Throttle Body Pipe

For sale is a stage 1 Eurojet throttle body pipe. Red in color. Could use some cleaning or a fresh coat of paint. $80 shipped or $70 local sale.
  11. Silent J

Valve Stem????

New wheels will be here on Friday. I need to get new valve stems and want some recommendations. I want something stubby an not shiny either since my new wheels are Black. :help:
  12. Silent J

Cruise to h2o

So..... Who would be down for a big old cruise to h2o???
  13. Silent J

Late Pics from Waterfest

I just got done playing around with some of the pics I took at Waterfest. These are some of the better ones. Please remember I'm still new at the whole photography thing. :iono:
  14. Silent J

APR...

Just one.... I just got finished putting on my APR badge. Im now a free promoter of APR and Im proud of it. :clap:
  15. Silent J

WTB: Blackout Mirror Caps

Just as its titled. I'm looking for blackout mirror caps. I would even be open to colored mirror caps and I will just paint them. Let me know what you have.
  16. Silent J

VMR V710 opinions

I'm thinking about getting a set of VMR V710 and I'm stuck between colors. It will either be the Matte Black or the Hyper Silver. What are your opinions? Here is what my cars looks like now. I will be getting the 18x8.5.
  17. Silent J

WTB: project wheels

I'm looking to purchase a set of 2 or 3 piece wheels that need to be refurbed. I'm open to suggestions so just let me know what ya got. Thanks P.S. I'm located in Maryland near Baltimore.
  18. Silent J

WTB: rear storage tray

Looking for a rear storage tray. Anything out there?
  19. Silent J

Need help ASAP

Ive just installed my bsh dv relocation kit. I have a bsh boost tap that I have my boost Gage tapped into. As you probably are aware the bsh boost tap has 3 taps available I tapped into one of the other bungs on the tap and it doesn't seem like the turbo is spooling. Is it ok to tap into this...
  20. Silent J

Stage 2 info

So I went APR stage 2 recently. I was wondering if there is any special type of maintenance/upgrades I should be doing. I currently have a BSH VTA catch can, True Seal, Turbo Back and a BSH DV relo I still have to install. Oh, and a EJ stage 1 inlet pipe or whatever it's called. That needs put...