GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Defi Gauge, CF OSIR Valace, Sway Bar, Fender

Bought a few parts and then bought a motorcycle and started going to the track so I lost interest in all things cars haha See Craigdlist Ad with Pics here: http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/5139949631.html Valance and Dual Gauge Pod still available - Fender, swaybar, and gauges sold Text number...
  2. D

neuspeed power pulley question

i've looked at the directions from neuspeed and the couple different diy's i could find and so far i havent seen anyone with my same question... to losen the bolts holding down the stock pulley is there something else invovled to loosening them without the pulley itself turning at the same...
  3. D

help (quick) please ... neuspeed discharge pipe

this installs's not hard but I have a quick question anyone ever have an issues gettin the o-ring to sit back in place properly ?? I'm tryna get it to sit back on jus right but it's bigger than the grove it's supposed to be in... jus gettin ready to lube it a bit with some oil to try to get it...
  4. D

White Smoke ... Tons of it

just sharin so as much as i avoid it i took my car to the dealer on friday for an oil change (too cold to do it in my driveway - no garage) ... drove it home parked it around 4:45pm; no issues... didnt drive it all day saturday and didnt need to go anywhere until about 7:00pm sunday night...
  5. D

Blown DV?

im wondering if my dv is blown - i have the stock one on there (not sure which revision), but i'm asking because i just dont hear it anymore i was chipped with apr stage 1 for about 5,000 miles and jus reflashed to stage 2 this past saturday .... with the intake/stage1 tune the dv definitely...
  6. D

Sonic in North Brunswick meet??

I was up there friday night on my bike and low and behold one v-dub after another rolls in ... (made me want my exhaust to hurry up n get here already) nice lookin dubs... anybody on here?
  7. D

BSH Catch Can - Help Please!

i got the BSH Street Catch Can and i'm putting it on right now .... just wondering if anyone has ANY suggestions on how to get the PCV hose back over the nipple .... gettin ready to roll the car off a cliff trying it force that thing back on there haha PLEASE HELP!!
  8. D

BSH Catch Can/Gunk in valves

i bought my mkv with a little over 30,000 miles; its up to 47 and change now... i ordered the bsh street catch can (should be coming in and installed by this weekend) and i was wondering if it would be worth it at this point to have whatever build up/gunk is built up in the valves now cleaned...
  9. D

Question about a swap...

Just wondering if the head unit off the 2010 Wolf will fit in my 06 MkV? friend of mine jus got his wolf and said he'd hold onto his stock unit if he gets an aftermarket radio...
  10. D

Carbonio St2 piping for FSI?

Arin, Any word on Stage 2 piping for the Carbonio intake for the FSI; like the tsi's have? roundabout pricing for it? ...thanks
  11. D

First Mod.... Carbonio installed

i have had my mkv since about last march and havent really messed with it too much because i've been having fun with my bikes down at NJMP lol picked this up from another member on this forum .. very happy with it and even more excited with the start of the APR sale to get a chip in there ...
  12. D

HKS SSQV3???

i see a lot of people around here like the forge bov, but i was wondering if anyone's running an HKS on their mkv's? Once waterfest rolls around i'll be looking to pick up a few things for my 2.0T i picked up last march... As far as the HKS bov i was thinking about getting their new v3, but...