GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Forge Motorsports DV spacer Black 60$ shipped

Title says it all. My internet is down so I'm using my phone. If you text me (417-830-9305) I can send pictures/details. Will update thread when internet returns.
  2. B

Wolfsburg Grille Kit $225

"2010 wolfsburg grille kit" This grille kit was on my MKV gti for about 7kmiles still perfect except for one small broken tab on the fog light cover that i snapped during first install (cuss word). Still mounts perfect, no problems at all. Fresh, clean, polished, waxed, ready to mount. im priced...
  3. B

FS: OZ pegasus w/ tires 1600 OBO

****PRICE REDUCED 1000 obo**** The title says it best! Three piece OZ Pegasus for sale. Wheels are 8/10; I have polished them, but could use a bit more elbow grease. The ONLY physical defect in these beauts is a small (SMALL) imperfection brought on by FedEx when the wheels were shipped to me...
  4. B

FS: OZ pegasus w/tires 1900 obo

FS: OZ pegasus w/tires 1800 obo **price drop. Need gone** The title says it best! OZ Pegasus for sale. Wheels are 8/10; I have polished them, but could use a bit more elbow grease. The ONLY physical defect in these beauts is a small (SMALL) imperfection brought on by FedEx when the wheels were...
  5. B

REAR PERCH HELP

so this isnt another, "my rear perch sets on the bottom and i dont have time to drop the control arm", thread. My question is, i recently redid my rear height adjustment/ put in some replacement shocks (same as before just new) for summer. I noticed that my rear perches have quite a bit of...
  6. B

PIC REQUEST 17x9 et 35

Ive scanned the internet/forums for what seems like two days straight, is any of the community running 17x9 et35 rears? What did you do to make it fit? I'm not looking to hard park my car i daily drive it, its static at a bit under 24"FTG F and maybe a bit less in the rear. Ill be running a...
  7. B

17x10 et 55 rears: WILL it fit?

im checking into a kick a#@ set of wheels. one problem, going to have to redrill and they are WIDE. F:17x9.5 et 53 and R:17x10 et 55. My question is, will they fit? will i need spacers to clear suspension? also what tires do you all think would be best? i would assume like a 225/45 front and...
  8. B

WTB: OZ FUTURAS

DELETE PLEASE!!!
  9. B

WHEELS

Im making this thread from desperation, really. I have in mind what i want, im looking for advice and possible deals or wheels that are looking for a new home. I have a little over $1200 to spend. Here goes: i like Rotiform, a lot, but theyre really sweet stuff is way out of budget at this...
  10. B

WTB 18" ~et45 Rotiform BLQ or similar

Hello everyone! I have tried this once before, to no avail. I am a grief stricken college student that got wrapped up in finals and missed the rotiform winter/holiday sale. I have been wanting a set of polished BLQs for quite some time and finally have some spare dough to scratch the itch. Let...
  11. B

WTB ROTIFORM BLQ's 800$$$

As it says i want to buy a set of Blq's. 18x8.5's are what im looking for. I dont need tires and i have 800ish to spend. That is negotiable. So anyone want to dump a set my way pleassssseeee do so! I also have a set o 16 inch stealies from vw with good tires (perfect for winter) that came off my...