GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTT Lease on 06 GTI & 06 passat

Hello guys and gals.I can no longer afford having these 2 cars right now.I had to repo a car from a family member so I now have 3 cars to pay for.I dont have $1300 I can pay on the cars with insurance. First is my passat.Miles are 9988.It is on a 10k year lease.$.15 each mile over when after...
  2. M

Wheel spacers

Does anyone know the best place to get them?I know alot of people are wondering the same thing but have not asked.I want to buy 15mm spacers for the rear with the lugs so I get the right ones.I dont want to spend more than 100 with lugs.I already checked ebay so dont say that hehe.Thank you guys...
  3. M

MKV GTI on the highway

This is mainly for the sound.Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjhgfCMxGpA Scroll down for new video of the same GTI.Updated 9/13/06
  4. M

My Oil Smells like gas???

Hello.I went out to my car today and wondered.Why the hell is the exhaust tips getting black so quick.I opened the hood today and looked around.I checked the oil dipstick and no problem.Opened the oil cap and took a quick smell.Damn oil smells like gas.I smell the oil cap and it also smells like...
  5. M

My wipers sucked

Hello.Once i went to buy my car I was all happy.Then the next day it rained.Oh nooooooo i couldnt see at all.The wipers missed all of about everything in front of my eyes.I went to vw service dept. and they handled it right on the spot.Changed them for free in less than 20 minutes.They where...
  6. M

Virginia MKV owners holler this way

Whats up.I just want the virginia owners to stop in here and say hello.I am in norfolk what about you?