GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FastLane

2006 MKV GTI DSG 100% stock in NJ

Hello all please see my CL add for the pictures.. http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/4490217990.html I am selling my 2006 VW MKV GTI 2-door with auto DSG transmission. It’s a Candy white Package 1 car That includes Moon/sunroof, Sat radio and cloth interior. I am the original owner Of this car and...
  2. FastLane

Candy White in Edison with HOOD SCOOP..

Are you on here? Parked at some tint shop on Rt.1.. Just got a quick look but it looked GAY as hell, Painted black hood with a small ford boss scoop stuck on top painted red inside..What were you thinking?:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
  3. FastLane

06 GTI DSG 55K miles...

and all is well. So far so good. Besides for the fuel line rattles and pvc issues i had fixed under warranty i have not had any problems in about 40K miles. Averages 30.1 miles every day!. I have my own shop so maintenance has been cheap and besides for a dsg oil plug i used to make a fill tool...
  4. FastLane

Back to the dealer

Well The car is headed back to the dealer. Looks like the diverter valve took a crap on me today. No power and a nice whistling/chirping when it should be building boost. Also going to fix the broken sunglass compartment door, Radio re-flash and fix the fuel line rattle and the other assorted...
  5. FastLane

Finally spotted another GTI

On Rt 27 in Edison, NJ. Saw a candy white GTI today about 1:30pm. Its the FIRST gti i've seen on the road besides my own :) Wonder if it was anyone from here. I know theres one or two of you from the area ??
  6. FastLane

Something new for the dealer to fix.

I was driving home today and for no reason whatsoever the sunglass holder or whatever you call it in the overhead console poped open and wont close now. The latch looks fine and nothing apears to be broken, It just dont work. thanks lp
  7. FastLane

Turbo Mustang Street car

Took the faster fast to the track on saturday. Drove the car there, raced it in street trim on drag radials and then drove it back home :) went 9.90 :). 2nd pass the car didnt hook but did go 140 @ 10.2 I promise to get some video's of the GTI one of these days but it's too slow to screw...
  8. FastLane

What a POS...

My neon is. I had to drive the 04 neon SXT today for the first time since i got the GTI. I never realized what a crappy driver it was. I thought the car was broken for the first 5 miles then it slowly came back to me that its just a gutless crappy driving 2 liter TURD. Then i had to stop at the...
  9. FastLane

One week and 1200 miles to report on the GTI

The new comuter is working out prety good. last two tanks of mixed city and highway yeilded 26.5 and 28 MPG. Now i think its propably more since it was calculated with the way off Speedo. That brings me to the few problems for the first dealer visit. The radio has issues. The Volume goes up...
  10. FastLane

Fast & Faster

Did some car cleaning saturday. The new fast and the much Faster :)
  11. FastLane

Filler panels on New MKV front bumper

One of mine poped loose. It snaped rite back in but i'm wondering why they are even there. Anyone know what they are for? Looks like lights belong in there. Thanks Lane Thanks Lane