GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. woweriux

WTB: OEM Springs

Looking for used OEM springs from MKV or MK6 - thanks!
  2. woweriux

FS: AWE CCB Intake

SOLD: AWE CCB Intake ($130 + shipping) SOLD
  3. woweriux

FS: Evo Engine Cover, PCV, Control Arm and other stock parts

Cleaning out the garage of spare/unused parts: PCV Valve and Breather tube - $30 FSI Throttle Pipe - $60 Evolution Motorsports Engine Cover 2.0T FSI - $75 comes with sound dampening applied to the underside Control Arm Wishbone Mount Holder - $40 (both sides) 1k0199298G, 1k0199297G Stock...
  4. woweriux

Cause of amplified DV blow-off sound w/ aftermarket intake

While I know that adding an aftermarket intake (with a filter on the stick) causes the dv blow off sound to increase (quite dramatically in some instances), I was wondering what specifically causes such harmonics? Is it the fact that most intake pipes are metal as opposed to the stock plastic...
  5. woweriux

WTB: Stock intake

As the title says, I wanna buy the stock intake housing that comes before the engine cover. Anyone willing to sell theirs?
  6. woweriux

FS: Stock HPFP

For sale is a HPFP (about 15,000 miles) that I replaced once I went stage 2+. Still sitting in my closet, selling for $220 shipped.
  7. woweriux

FS: Stock OEM Intercooler

Replaced my stock with an S3 intercooler and now have this for sale - $100 shipped.
  8. woweriux

FS: Stock Intercooler Hoses

SOLD
  9. woweriux

WTB: S3 Intercooler Hoses

As the title says...looking for some S3 Intercooler hoses....anyone got them?
  10. woweriux

FS: Forge WINtake for FSI - Barely used

FS: Forge WINtake for FSI - Barely used - $289 shipped Sold!
  11. woweriux

FS: Partly a Partout (BSH mounts, HPFP, shifter endlinks, stock)

FS: Partly a Partout (mounts, HPFP, shifter endlinks, shocks/springs) Just trying to clear out my closet with these spare parts. All prices are OBO Stock shifter endlinks for your shifter cables - $15 (both) Stock HPFP - $250 Stock Engine Mounts - $40 (both) Engine noise maker (the one at...
  12. woweriux

MKVI mounts in MKV

Has Volkswagen ever updated the engine mounts on an MKV? I know there have been many revisions of the DV, cam, etc. But what about the two side engine mounts. Are the ones on a MKVI the same as MKV?
  13. woweriux

Replacing rain guard by the engine bay

Has anyone replaced their rain guard (1K1-819-415-B-9B9), the thing that wraps around the top of your engine bay? Mine cracked and it's been vibrating and making noises when I step on the throttle. Is it glued on? Can it be switched out easily?
  14. woweriux

Coolant Temperature

What should the coolant temperature be under normal circumstances? I have a 06 MKV GTI and mine reaches over 200F in 10 minutes....is that normal?
  15. woweriux

FS: Brand new strut mounts and bearings - $70

Includes everything you should replace when you take the front suspension apart, including new bolts. Perfect for an installation of a new suspension. Everything is brand new and never used, all for SOLD
  16. woweriux

FS: Stock engine mounts (all three)

Stock Engine Mounts for sale: Engine Side: $25 Tranny Side: $25 Dogbone with bolts: $20 or buy all 3 for $55
  17. woweriux

FS: Stock Swaybar and Endlinks - $60

FS: Stock Swaybar $50 Only stock swaybar left - $50 OBO
  18. woweriux

Crazy idea - subwoofers in the rear?

Has anyone tried putting small subwoofers into the rears of a 2-door gti? Right now I have a set of Hertz ESK163S in the front doors and they sound amazing (currently the rears are off, who needs them)...as well as a nikbrewer subwoofer box with a premier 10" shallow mount. That box weighs as...