GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. huskeR32

WTB: 1 Omanyt Wheel

I need 1 R32 Omanyt wheel, anybody have one sitting around they can part with?
  2. huskeR32

WRX vs MS3 fanboys

Ran across this thread where a Subie forum discusses a Motor Trend comparo where the GTI beats a WRX, Lancer and MS3. About 10 pages of ridiculous arguing ensues, including a lot of WRX vs MS3 sh*t-talking. Makes for an entertaining read if you're bored...
  3. huskeR32

300+ miles, yippee!

For the first time since I bought it, I got 300 miles in a tank (322.3 to be exact) :happyanim: Bring on the "Good story bro" all ya want, I'm excited :headbang:
  4. huskeR32

2008 R32 vs. 2007ish Solstice GXP

Only a single run, and not much of a story, but it was my first race as a R32 owner, so humor me :biggrin: Pulled up to a stoplight next to a Solstice GXP. I've always had a soft spot for these cars, because I wanted badly for an American car to beat the Miata at its own game. Anyways, I think...
  5. huskeR32

Brake squeak

Every once in a while, my R's brakes will squeak pretty loudly. Seems worst at low speeds with low-medium brake pressure. I can't recall it ever happening under harder braking. Asked the local vw dealer about it, and they said that the rotors and pads on the R are made of "softer metal" that...
  6. huskeR32

Good drives in NW

Hey all- Me and the lady are taking the R32 out to WA/OR this summer. We have about 9-10 days (at least 4 of which will be driving to/from NE). We know we're going to climb Mt. St. Helens and go to Crater Lake. We also hope to see some redwoods. That leaves us with a couple days to fill up...