GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

GT Sport 1.4TSI, slooow build.

Starting with a stock -08 car. Then came some trial and error with painting and striping of wheels... Wanted it to sit lower, but being a daily and driving some bad roads with passengers. Well it couldn´t be more than H&R-springs, but i am pleased with it. Wanted my "classixs" further out and...
  2. B

Unusual front (mk6 content)

http://www.garaget.org/?car=191816&image=2311467 This guy used to have a Porsche-front but has now modified a SAAB-front for his GTI. :iono: Can´t say it looks better than stock, but kinda cool in a weird way.
  3. B

Am I getting old?

This "rat-look", is it really something? I think it´s the worst of all car trends. I can see it working on say an old Beetle(but still horrible), if done 100% but this?
  4. B

...and on my way home from work

I managed to destroy my right front wheel and both tires on passenger side. I hit something rusty, the size of a gearbox laying on the freeway. Couldn´t get further away to the left because of traffic. And didn´t want to get it in the middle of my car and damage who knows what. I´m glad it was...
  5. B

Early in the morning...

I installed some 20mm spacers all around with my Classics. Bringing it down to et34. I think it looks a hell of a lot better. Just some quick iphone pics with too much sun in my eyes but anyway... Getting tired of the black and blue on the wheels so there will be some painting this winter.
  6. B

SAAB wheels anyone?

They're 5/110 so with wobble bolts it should be fine. Have anyone tried it? I'm just curious how it would look.
  7. B

Back to Classics

Got tired of my Audi-wheels and went back...with a twist. And painted my calipers also. Don´t know if it´s already been done and played but i´m gonna keep it for now.
  8. B

Ready for war?

Don´t know if it´s been posted already? I happen to see this car every now and then and thought i post a pic. Haven´t been able to take some real photos of it. The guy uses his car as sort of advertisement for his company. Yes, it´s vinyl-wrap.
  9. B

A few snapshots from Gothenburg Motorshow 2010

Not so much from VW but alot to look at. Besides all the Ferraris, Porsche, Lambourgini and Maserati´s i liked these. Italians has the best design! I don´t know what to think about those OE-18" wheels on the mk6 wagon but they are def different. And i must say that 19s on a Golf doesn´t look too...
  10. B

BBS RC 8,5x18 et32

Got them so cheap I just couldn´t resist. They need some refinement(well ok alot) and new tires. But other than that not bent or anything. Shitty cellphone picture but U might be able to see the state there in... Might do a refine/build thread later on but first of all I need to ask about...
  11. B

TT engine in Lupo

Don´t know if it´s posted before but thought I´d share anyway. Found this for sale and by now sold. -99 Lupo with 1.8 TT-engine with 441hp and 493 Nm! Breaks amongst other things also from TT. Still on 195/40-16" Crazy... http://bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=161121
  12. B

Painted Classics

Can´t decide where I will take this but anyway, this is what they look like right now. I think yellow kind of works well together with the black. Want to keep the whole car as simple and clean as possible. Don´t think I will be lowering it because of the roads here, but then again I might change...