GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tdi-mk6

Post pictures of your pet here!!

I saw this on the MKV forum and decided we could use some of this cuteness ;) Here are my three girls: 1: Good Cat a.k.a. Sammie 2: Bad Cat a.k.a. Tripper 3: Sophisti Cat a.k.a. Snowy. She has three legs since last year summer, because the doctor discovered cancer in her paw therefor it needed...
  2. tdi-mk6

EVENT: Southern Wörthersee 2010

The Wörthersee Tour in Reifnitz, Austria is the largest gathering of VAG enthusiasts in the world. For more than two decades, this charming lakeside village has hosted millions of enthusiasts, who come to appreciate the most innovative and trendsetting VWs and Audis in Europe. Wörthersee, as...
  3. tdi-mk6

Window Tinting Daytona Beach, FL area

Closed
  4. tdi-mk6

DubJam H20 / Daytona Winterjam

WinterJam is the first event of its kind in the USA. Its a 4 Day VW, Surf, Skate & Music Lifestyle Festival that encompasses 14 events / activities held at 7 Unique Venues in & around the Greater Daytona Beach area. Volkswagen Entusiasts will enjoy the 3 Automotive Events including a VW Bus...
  5. tdi-mk6

Daytona Winterjam

Reminder: DubJam H20 / Daytona Winterjam -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WinterJam is the first event of its kind in the USA. Its a 4 Day VW, Surf, Skate & Music Lifestyle Festival that encompasses 14 events / activities held at 7 Unique Venues...
  6. tdi-mk6

WTT my stock 17 x 7.5" wheels

Just looking to see if anyone is interested in trading their wheels for my 17 x 7.5", "Porto" alloy wheels, possibly with tires 225/45/17 (Continental) No huffs/denver, please. They have 0 curbage or anything.
  7. tdi-mk6

IPhone 2G BT-Audio

Has anyone tried this? It's to make the IPhone 2G work through Bluetooth Audio. :iono: http://www.dmytro.me/2009/10/a2dp-enabler-faq-and-short-instructions.html#more
  8. tdi-mk6

4 Day VW, Surf, Skate & Music Lifestyle Festival

For those of you who are interested: http://www.daytonawinterjam.com/