GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

True! I've never been there, but I would like to go though. IDK if I could live there, I rather be on main land. I hope it all works out for you, I mean, what a great opportunity! :thumbsup:
  2. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

:bellyroll: I just had upper & lower eyeliner done, well, a retouch really, cause it's been on there for 15 years already. So was it you saying you might move to Maui? That's a big change. Man, I'm off to bed. It's 2 am here. Nice talking to you!
  3. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

lol yeah, I know what I like - a clean look! You should hate on these frog eyes (no proof on FB will be found :) ) I've had permanent make up done, and that's why I feel like I have frog eyes.
  4. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

Good looks?? Your sneakers or my frog eyes? Hahaha It's just FB that makes us braindead, I always curse at it, yet I'm always on it...I know, bad habit :)
  5. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

I feel like I have a set of frog eyes - just sayin'
  6. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

Neither can I, so join the club ;) They keep changing it though. I left you a message on FB under one of your pictures.....looks awesome, once again. (I meant your shoes, not my comment lol)
  7. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

Bruh Man - FB is working....just like before....I'm just a moron :scared0016:
  8. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

Dang, doing this all on an iPhone ain't no joy:D Anyway, yeah, everyone should mean everyone. Account -> privacy settings -> everyone. After you've selected that, you can click 'preview profile'. That should show you how we see it.......but Im sure you figured that out already.
  9. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

That was very interesting to see how you did that :thumbup:.....I would not attempt myself ;) I can see how you can only make a few per year. Now, your FB page does not have pics. Maybe unless I 'add as friend'?
  10. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

Don't care that is was a repost, I just lol-d so hard!
  11. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

hahaha LOL
  12. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

I'm east coast!! Well, in the USA, because in my home country I'm west coast ;)
  13. tdi-mk6

My pet peeve is ...

Did not wanna know....
  14. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

You should! What the heck ;)
  15. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

How does that work??? :p
  16. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

You can never enough shoes! lol Do you have a website for your shoes that are being sold? I'ld love to see more of your work - I really digged those silver Vans :D
  17. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

lol All I can say is "awesome"!!! For sure I will check out your photobucket.....uhm, send me the link ;)
  18. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

Hey, you're the sneaker guy :thumbup: Now I see :) Yes, that show makes me clean up my house everytime I watch it......even if my house doesn't need it :D
  19. tdi-mk6

Off-Topic Chat

You've never watched that show before?? Gosh, I seriously think those people can never be helped.
  20. tdi-mk6

Please shoot me if ...

Don't be jealous.