GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TornadoFast09

Shop in Upstate NY?

Hi guys, I go to school in Saratoga Springs NY, and i was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop that could install a new HID kit for me in the Albany area, or somewhere near there. I really dont want to stand in the cold for 2 hours with my hand numb fidgeting with the headlights. Thanks!
  2. TornadoFast09

The College Thread

where in the adirondacks did you go to school?
  3. TornadoFast09

New BMW 3 err 4 series coupe

sedan will be M3 and it was just confirmed that coupe will be M4
  4. TornadoFast09

The College Thread

i have almost 5 weeks, i go back the 22nd of january
  5. TornadoFast09

The College Thread

my finals dont start until the 17th yeeee
  6. TornadoFast09

the M4's target weight is that of the E46 M3
  7. TornadoFast09

if we are to go by previous BMW concepts, only the mirrors, wheels, and the exhaust tips will change and the rest will more or less be the same
  8. TornadoFast09

4 Series

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=775876 God I love the exterior. Production version will look more or less the same, besides the exhaust and wheels
  9. TornadoFast09

Explain your User Name.

MPower because i love ///M cars and 10s because im a tennis player
  10. TornadoFast09

Audi's new 3.7L monoturbo

interesting, very interesting
  11. TornadoFast09

FS: OEM Honeycomb Open Front Air-Intakes

For Sale: OEM VW Honeycomb Open Front Air-Intakes - $50 + shipping these are the real open fog intakes purchased from ECS Tuning. I payed $140 for these last year.
  12. TornadoFast09

FS: JL Audio 12" Sub + PowerWedge Box + JL Amp

FS: JL Audio 12" Sub + PowerWedge Box For Sale: Sealed PowerWedge CS112RG-W3v3 Box w/ JL 12" Premium 12W1v2-4 Sub (Silver face denotes premium line) - SOLD Will ship at buyer's expense. (amp in pictures is already sold)
  13. TornadoFast09

bye bye GTI

so, after having my 09 TR GTI for almost 2 years, I sold it and got a bit of an upgrade in my mind. I saw this car on the lot, and the color reflecting in the sunlight immediately drew me in. I picked up a 2011 328i M-Sport with the Oyster and Black interior. As it turns out, the color (Le Mans...
  14. TornadoFast09

FS: NEUSPEED P-FLO Cold Air Intake

FS: NEUSPEED P-FLO Cold Air Intake for 2.0 TSI $200
  15. TornadoFast09

WOW

Lambo Aventador revealed.. wow is all i have to say. http://www.leftlanenews.com/lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4.html
  16. TornadoFast09

FOR SALE: 09 GTI - VERY LOW MILEAGE - MINT CONDITION

SOLD!!!! 09 United Grey GTI mileage- 13,500 -DSG -18" Huffs w/ Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires -Moonroof -Bluetooth ZERO dents, dings, scuffs, etc. MINT CONDITION. This is a South Florida car so it has only seen warm weather. Completely babied, washed very frequently and waxed every wash...
  17. TornadoFast09

BBS files for bankruptcy

what a shame, although they will keep on making specialty wheels, and hold off on OE wheels for now. heres the link for more info...
  18. TornadoFast09

I am in love...

Range Rover Evoque 5-door unveiled today, and all i can say is i want it.
  19. TornadoFast09

Updated my RNS-510 and it looks exactly the same

Hey guys, I took delivery of my car in 9/09 and I just updated my RNS-510 with the SW0380 software up date. many things were supposed to change such as Support for high capacity SD cards up to 32GB. Voice recognition capability (http://www.my-gti.com/1234). Video in motion activation Support...