GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

MKV R32 Stainless Intake Manifold Plaque

Hey guys just thought i would share with you guys a sweet new product to give you engine bay some much needed flare! We created a Stainless Steel plate that attaches to where your lame "v6" plate or "R32" badge attaches. They are a two piece design and features either a raw "2b" finish or a...
  2. D

Vacuum issue need part help

does anyone know what this part is? i need to replace and havent found anything in hundreds of searches. help!
  3. D

Need Help on replacing this Vacuum part

its the part that has three hoses coming off. need help replacing, ive googled every single word i can think of for it. thinking about using 3way T fitting and tape to block the hole. and ideas?
  4. D

GIAC OWNERS TIME TO SHOW SOME SUPPORT

AS YOU ALL HAVE HEARD AND PROBABLY SEEN ON YOUTUBE, THERE IS A VERY QUESTIONABLE VIDEO POSTED ON YOUTUBE OF A TSI KO4 GIAC GTI VS A APR VERSION WITH ALMOST THE SAME MODS. WE ALL KNOW HOW GREAT OUR FLASHES ARE. AND UP UNTIL NOW NOT A SINGLE ONE OF US HAS BAD MOUTHED APR'S SOFTWARE. THIS IS FALSE...
  5. D

Review Central Autotech HPFP, S3 Dv, Eurojet CAI

So i went a little crazy this past week and ordered a few special goodies. hehehehe 1.) Autotech HPFP I want to thank John@BSH for getting one of these really quickly with great customer service! i had a bit of questions and was very hesitant about getting one. BUT IM TOTALY GLAD I DID! I...