GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. larry890717

FS: Helio Rims with tires + FK High Sport Coilover $2500 (GVA)

Hi, I have sold my car recently, so I need to sell a set of Helio Rims 19x8.5 with four PS2 Michelin tires size 225/35. I am selling them as a package at price $2500 or OBO, so let me know if you are interested in it. Thank You = )
  2. larry890717

Help!!! My Beetle Can't Turn on The Engine.

Hello, Who knows a guy or shop that can hump my Beetle with good price in Richmond? :mad0259: Has any one done it before, and I am willing to pay. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: Thank You, Larry
  3. larry890717

WTB: Helios 19"

Hello, I want to get a set of 19" used or new Helios rims. If anyone knows where to get them, or know anyone is selling, please PM me or leave posts. I would be very very very appreciated. Thank you, :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
  4. larry890717

WTB: New or Used "GLI" or "R32" Side Skirt .

Hi, there If anyone would like to let go with their R32 or GLI Side skirt, I would be very interested to get them. Please PM me or leave me any post Appreciated:thumbsup: :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:
  5. larry890717

WTB: Brand New or Used Votex Front Lip

Hi, Does any know where I can purchase a good deal of the Votex Front Lip for MK5 in Vancouver ? :eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge: :iono:Or does every one oder their lips from internet individually? Thank you,:bow::bow: