GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JanK

RCD-510 No Time on Display

My RCD-510 doesn't show time, like the ones in the mk6 do, it also never goes into "screensaver" mode, where the screen is black and the time is displayed in the middle? Why is that? Do I need to upgrade my CAN-BUS to get these features working or is that not going to do it either?
  2. JanK

JanK's (Mr.President) Build Thread/ Progression

**Updated** Engine 034Motorsport Catch Can AWE Tuning CCB Intake Forge DV Forge Silicone coupler boost pipe to manifold Forge boost pipe R8 Coilpacks Revo Engine Mounts, Transmission mount Revo K04 kit Revo Stage 3 tune Revo Stage 2 DSG tune Mobil1 ESP Formula 5W30 Milltek 3" downpipe 200 cell...
  3. JanK

Anybody care to explain this?

On the other side all the bolts are put in. On the left side there's one missing, doesn't even have a drilled hole for it.
  4. JanK

Stage 2 GTI vs Fiat Stilo Abarth

I do a u-turn at an intersection just getting out of the mcdrive and my buddy's sitting next to me at 1:00 AM. After the u-turn this black car flies past me, so I floor it. I catch up, notice it's a Fiat Stilo Abarth and smile. We stop at a red light. I see him turning his A/C off and he's...
  5. JanK

Design Vision GTI concept car

6. JanK

CO2 Emissions

Does anyone know the exact CO2 emissions (g/km or g/mile) for our MkV GTI with the CCTA (TSI) motor? Trust me I've searched and found nothing.
  7. JanK

Loud Thump from the engine compartment

This morning I went to turn on my car and as i was trying to start it there was a loud thump, like a car hit me. I turned it off and tried again and it was fine. Drove fine and anything. Now I know something is not right, because cars don't normally do this. Anyone got any answers for me ? :iono: