GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. leo delarge

wtb: JETTA fog grills

like the title says, looking for the JETTA fog grills since ECS still has the Golf GT grills on backorder :banghead: , must have the fog hole, or if anyone wants to get rid of their R-line grills ill take those too :thumbsup:
  2. leo delarge

Withdrawl.

So Ive been suffering from major withdrawl, some of you may know the story about the accident but if not heres a pic. :( its been at the shop since last week getting checked by insurance and everything now im just waiting on the check for them to start working on it. ordered the FK...
  3. leo delarge

FS: GTI front end stuff

FS: GTI front grill SOLD
  4. leo delarge

badgeless.

i went badgeless, in a bad way. 1st id like to say thanks to the ******* that crashed into my car and left. car was parked around the corner cause there was no parking infront of my house and i go to move it closer in the morning and i walk up and see this :banghead: really bummed out about...
  5. leo delarge

APR dp only

im running the APR 3" downpipe with nothing and people wanted to hear how it sounded so here it is. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KhJI2FDJvWk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed...
  6. leo delarge

FS: oem GTI UG rear

well i switched the rear to a euro and now this is off and sitting in my closet collecting dust, has some scratches but its pictured, the valance is pretty much new with 1 imperfection thats no bigger than a finger nail 125 OBO for the bumper and 75 OBO for the valance
  7. leo delarge

FS: fuck honda Ts

left-over from h2Oi 15shipped in the US Medium & Large
  8. leo delarge

FS: AUTOTECH cb at H20i

FS: AUTOTECH cb sold
  9. leo delarge

rear wiper delete

im trying to do this but i cant find a plug at home depot that will work, anyone have suggestions or where are people buying their plugs. TIA
  10. leo delarge

MB wheel bolts

just wanted to know if anyone knew where to get these bolts for MB wheels, they sit flush unlike the ones i have on the wheels now and i want them :biggrin: pic for reference.
  11. leo delarge

problems adjust rear coil

not sure how to explain this but, everytime i go to adjust the rear coils ive been having a problem, the whole thing spins around when i try to spin them up to lower it. its happened since theyve been on but ive always stuck something inbetween to keep it from rotating but recently ive grown...
  12. leo delarge

FS: NETGEAR 240 wireless router

i have a NETGEAR rangemax 240 wireless router i dont need anymore cause i moved into a house that already had one, i have everything that came with it except the blue ethernet cable cause i needed that but those can be found at any electronic store, bought this for 180 from best buy but they now...
  13. leo delarge

FT/FEELER: staggered AMGs

i got a set of staggered AMG wheels that were sprayed red from the previous owner, 18x.8.5 et 44 in the front and 18x9.5 et 46 in the rear. looking to see if anyone local is interested in trading. tires are Kumho ASX 225/40, 2 have less than 1k and the other 2 are under 10k with good tread left...
  14. leo delarge

FS: samsung bluetooth

just bought a phone and they threw the bluetooth in there for free but i dont use that crap so ill let it go for 40 shipped! hasnt even been opened Bluetooth WEP301
  15. leo delarge

FS: smoked sidemarkers

SOLD
  16. leo delarge

recall 24M2

just dropped of my car cause I got the CDC hardware error for my cd player but I saw on the service report it says, recall 24M2, anyone know what it is? tia.
  17. leo delarge

feeler: A8 flat 5s

getting a little bored and wanna see what there is to trade for these, OEM euro A8 with audi caps, 18x8.5 with kumho ASX 225/40 (front 2 are brand new but have some rubbing marks and the rear 2 have about 5k on them and have rubbing marks from when they were up front) wheels were painted black...
  18. leo delarge

EUROTHON 6/08/08

My club has a thread on vortex on this and i thought they had posted it on here but i havent seen anything so here it is.. the more EUROS come out the better, wash up the car and bring a friend for some food and music and nice cars.. hope lots you guys can make it...:thumbsup: heres the...
  19. leo delarge

build me up "buttercup: thread

build me up "buttercup": UPDATED well im always posting pics and starting new threads everytime i wash her and its nice out so from now on ill just post them all in one, i really didnt want to start a build thread cause theres nothing "great" or "unique" about my car, just a kid working on his...