1. PublicEnemy

Alltracking

Alltracking
  2. PublicEnemy

Alltracking

Alltracking
  3. PublicEnemy

WTB: OEM Audi B7 A4 Titanium Ed. 18x8 wheels

Willing to pay shipping for an extremely clean set of OEM Audi Titanium wheels. Please email me: davidjmarks@gmail.com.
  4. PublicEnemy

FS: OEM GTI MKV Suspension

Selling the OEM GTI MKV Suspension off of my GTI MKV. Removed from car at 20,000 miles. Can be shipped at buyers expense. Located in Seattle for easy local pickup. Price: $100 Untitled
  5. PublicEnemy

FS: OEM Votex Roof Rack Bars / Ski and Snowboard Rack

Selling my OEM Votex roof rack. I have the original manual, rubber strip (new), torque wrench. Bars are in amazing shape. Local pickup only (Seattle) Price: $200 Also have OEM Ski/Snowboard Attachment. Price: $100 Untitled by...
  6. PublicEnemy

FS: 2006 MKV GTI 2.0T 6MT Candy White 2DR *MINT*

SOLD SOLD SOLDFor sale is my 2006 Volkswagen GTI 2 door in Candy White. The car has 88k miles and is in amazing shape. Interior is near flawless and car has zero door dings. 3 Sets of keys as well as every single service record. Located in Seattle, WA. Price is $12,950 firm Please contact me...
  7. PublicEnemy

Car shopping: Audi B7 S-Line Titanium Avant

Hey Everyone, So I'm purchasing a 2008 Audi S-Line Titanium Avant w/ 43k miles. The car has a full Stasis exhaust setup and an APR Tune. I'm assuming this is Stage 2. My current car is a 2006 GTI with APR Stage 2 Tune, Billy Boat DP, Milltek Exhaust. The A4 felt wayyyyyy more sluggish...
  8. PublicEnemy

FS: Seattle, WA MKV Part out! Votex/R32/Milltek/Billy Boat/Koni/Miro

Parting out the GTI. Time to sell the car. Parts list is as follows. If not indicated as sold it is still available. Parts are still on vehicle and will be uninstalled this week. Email me. Please don't reply to this thread. Davidjmarks@gmail.com Location: Seattle, WA (Local buyers...
  9. PublicEnemy

Dimples on votex side skirts issue

So I replaced my stock textured side skirts with the votex kit. I have had them installed for about a year and I'm curious if anyone else has noticed theirs having dimples showing. It appears that the dimples are from mounting hardware pulling the skirt into the car. They look like evenly...
  10. PublicEnemy

4 rear license plate screws

So strange question but It has bugged me since day one that my car only has two rear top screws holding down the license plate. This is probably the norm. It just doesn't look as clean as it being pressed down with four screws. Aside from just drilling two new holes into my new r32 rear what...
  11. PublicEnemy

COHESIVE GARAGE | Awesome experience!!

UPDATE: Cohesive Garage facebook page is in effect! http://www.facebook.com/cohesivegarage Hey Guys! I just wanted to post up some pictures and share my recent unbelievable experience with Cohesive Garage in Seattle. It seems impossible these days to find a place that will take care of your...
  12. PublicEnemy

PublinEnemy's Mini Build Thread

UPDATED WITH PICSJust thought I would share my cars transformation for the summer. I decided to install...... 1) Edition 30 Front Lip 2) OEM Votex Side Skirts 3) R32 Rear bumper 4) Painted Side Markers 5) R32 Non Resonated Milltek Exhaust 6) BillyBoat Down Pipe 7) 65mm Wheel Studs 8) LM 18x8...
  13. PublicEnemy

WTB: Neuspeed RS-10's 18x8

Looking for a set of neuspeed RS-10's in 18x8 et45. Have to be in excellent shape. Preferably not mounted.
  14. PublicEnemy

Feedback on AST coilovers

Anyone here having success with AST coilovers?. I heard they are very nice and curious what peoples thoughts are on them.
  15. PublicEnemy

255/35/18's Tires and 18x8 et50 for Track setup

Title Edit 255/35/18 or 245/40/18 Looking to get my track wheels and tires squared away before this track season gets going! Thinking about getting a set of 255/35/18's or 245/40/18 Dunlop Direzza Star Specs and some 18x8 et50 Volk ce28n's. Currently running koni coils. I'm getting my fenders...
  16. PublicEnemy

Another Cam Follower thread! 60k MILES!

And nothing but MINOR wear. First time changing the follower on my 2006. Finally got around to it at 60k miles and the thing still looks good. The problem can't be in the cam follower itself and changing it every oil change like some people insist just seems silly. Seems like there is a lot...
  17. PublicEnemy

Installing LED Tail Lights....Need Detailed DIY

Hey guys so after tons of searching I haven't been able to find a thorough DIY for installing Valeo LED tails. I'm looking to do the full job and take no shortcuts. Things I know: 1) I am going to need to run two new wires from the CECM(what/where is this?....central electronics control...
  18. PublicEnemy

Difference between A3 throttle pipe vs. Neuspeed pipe?

Hi guys, I haven't been able to find any comparison between the A3 and Neuspeed throttle pipes. It looks like the neuspeed is more expensive, but is it actually better? Are gains/benefits/etc going to be identical between the two? Thanks in advanced!:thumbsup:
  19. PublicEnemy

Side Marker Delete/Shaved?

So the time has come and I'm going to be taking the car into the body shop for some work in the near future (painted ED30 front lip, votex sides and R32 rear). Seeing as how my car will be getting all that painted I'm going to have the front bumper repainted and the side markers shaved. What...