GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Strikered

FS: HPFPUpgrade Stage 1 & Ross-Tech Micro-CAN Cable - SOLD!!!

Hello - I've moved on from my beloved GTI, so these 2 items have to go! HPFPUpgrade Stage 1 Pump w/20K Miles. Solid pump without any issues, ever.Only removed because I was trading in the car. Both items are boxed and will ship as soon as Paypal is cleared. :) $425.00 Shipped USPS Priority...
  2. Strikered

WTB: (1K6867769GHH2) Rear Trunk Cover/Lid

During a move, I left it behind while loading the hatch. :-( Needless to say, I need to replace it. Anybody have a spare one/ one they don't use/need? If you do, what's your asking price? Thanks guys!
  3. Strikered

Cam Follower Check @48K

I know...not another CF thread! But I figured this is a common enough topic to get a feel for what they look like after so many miles and if the engine had a tune or not. So....after 48K miles he're what mine looked like. Went APR stage 1 after 15K, then stage 2 at like 25K, then 2+ at like...
  4. Strikered

Port Townsend Cruise - 3.31.2012 - Who's going?

Sup fellow dubbers! Its that time of the year again for the Achtuning Port Townsend Cruise! I've never made it in the past due to previous comitments, but I will deff be attending this year. I hear its a good time!:happyanim: Looks like they're meeting up at Pacific Raceways at 9:00AM and...
  5. Strikered

WTB - VMR 710's - 18's or 19's with tires

Hey guys, Looking for a near-mint set of VMR 710's that already have tires mounted on them (decent tread) in either 18s or 19s. If you have a set, message me with your price, and maybe we can cut a deal! I'm leaning towards 18's but will consider 19s as well. Thanks!
  6. Strikered

WTB: OEM HPFP

Hi - I'm looking to buy an OEM HPFP in good condition so I can eventually go Stage2+. Anyone have one laying around? I got cash in hand... willing to pay $100 + shipping (seems to be the norm). Thanks!
  7. Strikered

Neutered Golf R??

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/28/2012-volkswagen-golf-r-loses-power-and-choice-of-tranny-on-way-t/#continued I don't understand why they want to reduce the power on an "R" rated car. I can see emissions, and MPGs being a point of concern, but cmon, its supposed to be a performance car!:mad:
  8. Strikered

WTB: Ross-Tech Micro Can Cable

Been looking for one for a while. I see them for sale all the time, but always seem to be late to the party. Who's got one, and whats your price shipped to 98007? PS. I can run logs with this cable, right? Thanks!
  9. Strikered

Boost Leak? APR Stage 1

Hey Guys, So this is my problem. I've been stage 1 for some time now (approx. 5k), and I always boosted at 21 with spikes in the 22-23 range About a month ago I started to notice that the car didn't pull as hard as it used to, and started to boost 15 in 2nd, 16 in 3rd, and sometimes 17-9 in...
  10. Strikered

Boost Leak? APR Stage 1

Hey Guys, So this is my problem. I've been stage 1 for some time now, and I always boosted at 21 with spikes in the 22-23 range:thumbsup: About a month ago I started to notice that the car didn't pull as hard as it used to, and started to boost 15 in 2nd, 16 in 3rd, and sometimes 17-9 in...