GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mkfast5

New Clutch

I think my clutch is pretty much gone, I have no idea where to get a new one. Is it true I can get an aftermarket one for a little more than a stock clutch? Anyone that could help me, or provide with some info on where to look for a new clutch that would be great, thanks.
  2. mkfast5

Trying to swap out my horn..

wondering if anyone knows anything about how to do so, of if i just simply order a new horn assembly, like this one, it will work and sound just fine.
  3. mkfast5

anyone selling H&R race springs

pm me, or email me , nick@autobonproductions.com ill buy them today
  4. mkfast5

Bmp MK5 GTI for sale --23,000--

Black magic pearl $23,000 Just under 17,000 miles Package 2 leater w/navigation Stock 18 inch karths OEM Lip kit (front lip, side skirts, rear bumper) 13% Window Tint Nuespeed Intake GIAC Chip AWE Vented Boost Gauge AWE 2 1/2 inch Downpipe/custom cat-back/stock tips Open fog light grills Forge...
  5. mkfast5

for whatver reason that thread is closed.....

pussys cant handle the fact that japanese cars just suck, dont be talking about evos, stis and whatever on a fucking volkswagon forum you losers i guess im the only one who knows the deal , as for that tool from orlanda shut your mouth dont tell me chill out , who the fuck are you, i hat...
  6. mkfast5

Ecs Tunings new dv

anyone see the new dv on ecs tunings website for the mk5, says its better than the stock one, wondering if i should get this or anyone else saw this and whats wrong with the stock one
  7. mkfast5

For Sale - Mk4 Euro headlight switch & Mk4 front rub strip

50 BUCKS FOR THE MK4 EURO LIGHT SWITCH, WORKS PERFECT 50 FOR THE RUB STRIP, ITS FOR AN MK4, THE FRONT PIECE WHERE YOU SCREW YOUR PLATE INTO, THIS ONE HAS NO HOLES SCREWD INTO IT THOUGH, AND ITS PAINTED IMOLA YELLOW, THANKS
  8. mkfast5

For Sale - Carbonio Intake

Carbonio intake for sale, 200$ mint condition, used for about 2 weeks
  9. mkfast5

Autobon Productions Video

Whats up guys, I made this video preview to promote our full lenth video coming out at the end of the summer, check it out and let me know what u think, thanks to save - http://www.autobonproductions.com/video/hot_import_nights.mov to open in quicktime...
  10. mkfast5

boost controler

anyone know anything about a boost controler, if its good or bad or is it worth getting one, how much higher can i go without like blowing my turbo u know? any information would help, thanks
  11. mkfast5

awe / ghl ?

anyone here got any info on when ghl is going to come out with an exhaust or if awe in gona come out with one, ? or how i can get to tektonics website???
  12. mkfast5

Anyone here go with GIAC software

got giacs 93 program a few days ago wondering if anyeone else did and how they feel about it
  13. mkfast5

Stock 2.0 boost?

what does the stock 2.0 boost at?
  14. mkfast5

Diverter Valve

Wondering if I would be able to install my bailys diverter valve from my 1.8 onto my new 2.0?