GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. greg@podi.ca

podi -> MK5 single pods to be released soon!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that the MK5 single pods have been approved for production and will be ready for purchase in 2 weeks! We will offer an initial discount exclusively through our reseller network, so stay tuned for that announcement :thumbsup:
  2. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Get Sponsored!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xots2-wH80 At Podi, we are all about leading the way and setting the standard for the aftermarket performance industry. Which is why we've developed an integrated sponsorship program, designed to promote your involvement in the local, online, and worldwide...
  3. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Tried the rest? Now own the best!

Someone once asked us, "How confident are you in your product?" We didn't waste our time, we didn't beat around the bush, we simply let them know about our 7 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Then we took it one step further and offered a discount in exchange for their existing setup. At Podi...
  4. greg@podi.ca

podi -> We need the best lookin' MK5 for a video shoot!

Let this serve as an open call for all nice MK5's. We need a Podi customer vehicle for a video that will be shot in the Seattle area within the next month. Your car will be featured as part of the video. The shoot will be on a Saturday, so plan on making a day out of it. I'll let you know the...
  5. greg@podi.ca

podi -> 1-800-861-PODI

1-800-861-PODI(7634) For sales, questions, technical support, or just to say 'hi', we now have a toll-free hotline. We are always striving for the best customer service possible. Since email and PM boxes fill up fast around here, this toll-free hotline is another way to get your questions...
  6. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Single gauge pod for MK5? Give us your input!

Okay everyone, as you know, we only released a dual gauge pod for the MK5...for a few reasons. 1. We produced a single prototype and received horrible feedback on the look. Placing the gauge in the 'dead zone' of the cluster simply looks 'off'. 2. To make a single pod more aesthetically...
  7. greg@podi.ca

Lake CDA Cruise - Sept 25 (Saturday) @ 11am

Lake Coeur d'Alene Cruise Saturday, Sept 25th @ 11am in the Liberty Lake Albertsons parking lot! This cruise has always turned out to be a good time. We should have more people than ever for the last CDA cruise of the summer! If you're in eastern Washington or North Idaho, come out and...
  8. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Official Gauge Solution of Pacific Waterland 2010!

. Make sure you stop by the Podi booth to get 30% off all products. See you there :thumbsup: . .
  9. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Official Gauge Solution of Pacific Waterland 2010!

. Make sure you stop by the Podi booth to get 30% off all products. See you there :thumbsup: . .
  10. greg@podi.ca

Installed Koni Coilovers on my A4

Had a great weekend installing a new set of Koni CO's on my B6 A4. Completed 3 corners without issue and this is what happened on the 4th :mad0259: It really pissed me off because I've popped these out for suspension work a half-dozen times in the last few years and this has never happened...
  11. greg@podi.ca

WaterWerks 2010 Video

Came across this video this morning...thought it was pretty well done! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4vejSdG0wA
  12. greg@podi.ca

mods please delete

Cross post. Mods, please delete.
  13. greg@podi.ca

podi -> 2 cars, 2 trophies!

Congratulations to Scott and Winston for placing 1st in their classes at WaterWerks 2010! We only had 2 Podi cars there (not including mine) and they both took first. This is the start of something new for Podi, stay tuned for more sponsorship information if you're interested in joining the...
  14. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Get social!

That's right, it's time to get social! Podi is on Facebook and we want to be liked by all of you...wait a sec, that sounded a little weird :rolleyes: Let me try again... Podi is going social and we want to give away a bunch of free stuff! Ah, that sounds much better... Like us on Facebook...
  15. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Get social!

That's right, it's time to get social! Podi is on Facebook and we want to be liked by all of you...wait a sec, that sounded a little weird :rolleyes: Let me try again... Podi is going social and we want to give away a bunch of free stuff! Ah, that sounds much better... Like us on Facebook...
  16. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Get social!

17. greg@podi.ca

podi -> Waterfest - 10% to 15% discount!

Come see at Waterfest for 10%-15% off all Podi products! 20Squared will be located across from the Unitronic booth. **Look for the Podi banner** They will have plenty of product on-hand so you can walk away with a new Podi setup, at a great price :thumbsup: . .
  18. greg@podi.ca

Come see at Waterfest for 10%-15% off all Podi products! 20Squared will be located across from the Unitronic booth. **Look for the Podi banner** They will have plenty of product on-hand so you can walk away with a new Podi setup, at a great price :thumbsup: . .
  19. greg@podi.ca

20. greg@podi.ca