GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mkvgtiiiii

Miss this.

I'm in between cars right now and I really miss how my car was. Driving around a stock car waiting for it to sell is the worst thing ever. I will definitely miss this car when is gone though.
  2. mkvgtiiiii

POOP

I know most of you wont like it but I thought I would share anyways. South Florida Euro Tripper (11 of 171) by AJ Hill - Blacklight Propaganda Photography, on Flickr IMG_0660 by sparkyvw, on Flickr Ru1ned's coverage of Euro tripper and some shots of my POS...
  3. mkvgtiiiii

Racecar feature

Thought I would share my first feature with you guys. My car on a brazilian site called flush movement. (use google chrome for translation if needed lol) http://flushmovement.com.br/carros/gti-antiair-dereks-mk5/
  4. mkvgtiiiii

I turned My EmmKayyyVeee into a racecar

Hope you leik it 3yIAaAxQvmA
  5. mkvgtiiiii

got some underlights!

:wink:
  6. mkvgtiiiii

lol wut???

rayskor ....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............(...
  7. mkvgtiiiii

Someone buy these!

Ugh they look sooo good! http://vrmotoring.blogspot.com/2012/06/bbs-impul-rims-18x925-1040.html
  8. mkvgtiiiii

BBS RS

:wink: Got ya! Now that you are here can you please help my friend out and vote for him, it will only take a sec of you're time and will mean the world to him! He is a really hard working kid and loves to slide and he needs the money! Thanks!!!:thumbsup: His name is David Barba...
  9. mkvgtiiiii

Air and BBS RS

Got ya! Now that you are here can you please help my friend out and vote for him, it will only take a sec of you're time and will mean the world to him! He is a really hard working kid and loves to slide and he needs the money! Thanks!!! His name is David Barba...
  10. mkvgtiiiii

front wheel clearance

Does anyone know if a 17x9 et 43 will clear the front strut/spring? or what et will on a 17x9?
  11. mkvgtiiiii

WTT: OEM r32 us spec tinted tails for OEM LED's

Here is a link to the tails I have to trade. http://squarespokes.com/10/review-oem-us-spec-tinted-tail-lights-mkv-golf/ http://www.urotuning.com/shop/darkened-taillight-rabbit-p-2551.html Feel Free to ask any Questions!:biggrin: NOW FOR SALE! $250 + shipping
  12. mkvgtiiiii

vibration/thud only under throtle?

What seems to be the right front of the car is vibrating or thuding under wot. If anyone has any ideas of what is wrong please say. the car is on fk"s and is pretty low (22.5" ftg) so mabe something got damaged from that.
  13. mkvgtiiiii

BBS RS via minimum wedge

Long story short I have been paying this car off every month with two jobs since I was 16 (now 18). I finally sold enough old stuff and saved enough money to buy a nice set of wheels. I couldn’t decide what set I wanted and went through at least 20 sets of wheels in my mind. I ended up finding...
  14. mkvgtiiiii

tdjdfjdr

delete again.
  15. mkvgtiiiii

gtnbfsn

delete
  16. mkvgtiiiii

Frame notch

Hey I'm about to do A diy notch with my buddy that's a good welder, but I have a few questions. What suspension parts do I need to take off in order to cut the frame? Also are there any tips you guys have like what to watch out for? Thanks!
  17. mkvgtiiiii

Wtb: passenger side fender

Looking for a bmp passenger side fender. Or a place to buy a cheap oem unpainted fender. Thanks!
  18. mkvgtiiiii

Bbs rs lip sizes

Does any one know the stock size lips on rs 300 and rs 320 so I know what I'm dealing with? The specs are 17x8 et 43 and 17x9 et 53. Also what do you think the biggest lips I could run on them static at 22.5 ftg? I have 4 205 45 17 tires and 2 215 45 17 tires that I could use. Thanks!
  19. mkvgtiiiii

FS oem BBS HUFFS FL

I have a set of 18" huffs that are almost perfect, with good tires and about 50% tread. TPMS and centercaps also included! Trying to keep this local $650 OBO I will try to get pics up soon, or pm me you're number and I can send you some pics. :)
  20. mkvgtiiiii

Wtb:BBS Impul's NOW

If any one has or knows where I can buy 18" BBS Impul's let me know! Thanks!