GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lonestargti

FS: Set of huffs $350 obo

A set of huffs in very good condition very small rash $350 obo Come with only two contis, Will negotiate shipping I am currently in Eagle Pass, texas and need these sold!!! Will take Pictures tomorrow.
  2. lonestargti

Two almost new Forge spacers $30 each Shipped

Two almost new forge spacers $30 bucks each SHIPPED obo!!! Need Them gone!!! They are for FSI
  3. lonestargti

Shooting with Crew

Had a Small photoshoot with some friends in my crew. The s2k is on work's that he may have for sale soon and the civic just looks soo clean slammed... My Gti need to be dropped more and also camber the rear and ill be happy.
  4. lonestargti

18x9.5 all around

How would 18x9.5 all around with a 30 offset with 225/40/18 fit??? or should I go with 18x8.5 offset 36 in the front and 18x9.5 in the back???
  5. lonestargti

My broke ride...

Im overall happy with how my car looks, I still have a votex rear that im thinking about plastidipping flatblack because I really like the contrast of the black and white. Other than that i'm slowly, very very slowly saving up for some kinds of wheels but i'm still not sure which ones to get...
  6. lonestargti

Pioneer avh 4200dvd headunit 425shipped!!!

Im selling a used pioneer avh4200dvd double din headunit, it is the 2010 version made in february!!! It comes with every single thing that you will need to install this!!! Pioneer sirius box, for those of u with sirius and all the pac cables so that you can have steering wheel controls!!! I will...
  7. lonestargti

Brand New Votex Rear in box Fs

EDIT!!! 180 Picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE BUY IT!!!!!!!!
  8. lonestargti

how to make 20's offset work???

Allright I wanna know what I need in order to run these sizes of wheels. I know they are possible and that I would need to be slammed, stretched, and cambered and very probably pulling and rolling fenders too. Anyone have similar sizes and offsets??? 18*9 front 5*114 bolt pattern and 24offset...
  9. lonestargti

Where to buy remote part of keys???

Went to the dealer and they told me it was $88 for the upper part, $110 for the remote and $50 for programing.. Now Its not too bad but i want to save more and See if I could by the remote part somewhere for cheaper... Anyone gotten some for cheaper than $110???
  10. lonestargti

Gti spotted in fond du lac

Just saw a aweasome looking bmp gti four door with chrome jetta shield and chrome or polished fat fives it looked insane!!! Anyone know who it is???
  11. lonestargti

Vagcom in wisconsin

Anyone wanna help me get my car vagcomed in wisconsin??? I can go to madison, appleton, fundulac, and anywhere in that range. Of course i could pay you to do it if needed haha or let me know if anyone of you gti guys are out here
  12. lonestargti

Fs: (Feeler) set of huffs $450obo

Im looking for a buyer for my set of huffs in wisconsin. Im looking to buy some other wheels and would need to have a buyer for the huffs. Anyone interested in wisconsin??? Will post pics up soon, Btw they are plastidiped black and I would like $450 obo
  13. lonestargti

Miro 111 18's anyone have them???

I would really like to see these wheels on a white mkv or any mkv, I think they would look great especially since theres 8.5's and 9.5's staggered so maybe I could stretch in the rear right??? Let me know your opinions and heres the link...
  14. lonestargti

Lets see those Votex Rears!!

Since the votex rears are on sale on ecs tuning im really considering to buy one. I just need to see some more pictures of them on a cw gti. :thumbsup:
  15. lonestargti

Fs: Forge spacers (2) available

I have two used forge spacers for sale one is black and one is silver. Each $40 + shipping OBO!!! Need these gone fast!!! :thumbsup:
  16. lonestargti

Stage 1 vs s2k and srt-4

Ok so tonight i meet up with an s2k and a srt-4. Im stage 1 apr, intake, downpipe, resonator delete and dogbone insert. First race was against the srt-4 it was a stage 1 with an hks bov and larger injectors and 3 inch straight pipe. Soo we took off from a 30mph roll and I was in second gear...
  17. lonestargti

WTB pcv fix and forge spacer

Looking to buy a pcv fix and a forge spacer either the normal one or the adjustable... Also is there any diffirence in either the adjustable and non adjustable??? Also since my car is a 06 should i invest in a revision d??? Would i be able to use the forge spacer with the new revision d??? Thanks
  18. lonestargti

New shots!!!

What do you all think??? Just had my racelands installed and some other stuff :happyanim:
  19. lonestargti

Warranty for my a/c

Ok I bought my gti last november and my warranty expires in around 13 days. My a/c is not working so I Scheduled a visit to my nearest vw dealer which is around 2 1/2 hours away. How can I make sure they cover it under warranty so I wont have to make multiple trips or end up paying myself??? Is...
  20. lonestargti

How to remove front left fender on gti???

My car was hit on the left side fender i all ready purchased a junkyard fender and need help on installing it. Is there a diy available??? thanks