GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 07MKV

FS: Black'd Out Rabbit headlights

Hey guys so i have a set of rabbit headlights that my friend (mlowmk5) and i opened and sprayed black for sale. they look like this : these are mlowmk5's for reference only thing... when i baked these headlights a little got burnt on the driver side headlight, but when put on the car you...
  2. 07MKV

FS: Shaved R32 Rear

I'm surprised this thing still hasn't been sold. Diffuser not included New offer, 650 painted any color you want or 500 as is..
  3. 07MKV

My Final Goodbye

Thanks to everyone in the golfmkv community for all your help, you guys have been wonderful. This will be the last feature for my car. I am planning on getting into a new car very soon, as soon as i part out the car. Thanks to Iggy from canibeat for his amzaing photo skills, the feature was a...
  4. 07MKV

FS: OZ MAE's fully polsihed w/ gold hardware

OZ MAE Crown Jewels 18x9.5 et 18 18x10.5 et 25 tires: sumitomo 215/40 and falken 512 225/40 3500 pretty firm..
  5. 07MKV

FS: Carlsson 2/6

Selling these for a friend of mine, Up for sale are Carlsson 2/6's 2 piece deep spoke 18x8.5 et35 18x9.5 et35 Wheel 1 Wheel 2 Wheel 3 Wheel 4 On his car: 1500obo
  6. 07MKV

Lets Try This Again, OFFICIAL PART OUT

Car is fer sure getting parted out now, Bagged MKV by Dialed-in Media Group, on Flickr Air Suspension: 2200 Easy Street Autopilot Mason Tech short bags front Airlift Rears Bilstein Shocks 2 440c compressors 5 gal tank R32 shaved Rear: 600 Shaved Diffuser: 300 R32 shaved Front...
  7. 07MKV

Feeler: Part Out of the Century

Part Out of the Century Back up for sale :[ Again do not be shy, make me reasonable offers. Worst I can say is NO :] Bagged MKV by Dialed-in Media Group, on Flickr Air Suspension: 2200 or COILS PLUS CASH (PENDING) Easy Street Autopilot Mason Tech short bags front Airlift Rears Bilstein...
  8. 07MKV

Leaving Vegas

Thanks to Carlos aka cruiz2007, for the awesome pictures leaving vegas. Vegas was dope but it ended too fast. :frown: Nice meeting everyone, hope to see you guys next year with bigger and better plans :thumbsup: Wuste 2011 by Dialed-in Media Group, on Flickr Bagged MKV by Dialed-in Media...
  9. 07MKV

finally made it :)

10. 07MKV

Not Quite Finished

New color, new bumper :] My grille is at home ready to be put on, had to go to work right after the shop. Everything should be on the car tomorrow or sometime this week fer sure :thumbsup: Interior almost done, should have that next week as well.. Here i come wuste :] sry for crappy cell pic...
  11. 07MKV

FS:18" Audi 9 spoke

Like title says i have audi wheels came off an s6 or a6 Oem silver finish 18x8 all around et43 235/40s all around Mine curb rash on all wheels, looking for quick sale. First 700obo takes them. Will ship at buyers expense pic for reference, actual pics will be up tomorrow and when i had my...
  12. 07MKV

FS: Alphards

SOLD
  13. 07MKV

BNIB In Pro Smoked Turn Signals

SOLD
  14. 07MKV

Nankang S-2's Stretch?

Does anyone have any experience with these tires, I wanted to know if they are good for stretching. I go through tires pretty fast, and I saw a good deal for a set of these tires. If anyone has any input that would be great:thumbsup:
  15. 07MKV

*07mkv|BUILD THREAD*

So I'm really bored at work, and i have seen soo many good build threads on this forum, so I thought I'd contribute. I got my 2007 Rabbit in May of 2009, I think it has come a loooong way since I got it haha. Thanks to my friend Mike for all his help, he helped me soo much with this build! Hope...
  16. 07MKV

Pictures at the new home..

Just moved in to an apartment with my brother, thought I'd take a couple of pics. Nothing special. another of boser by digifresh aka kauz
  17. 07MKV

FS: Khumo SPT

(2) 215/45/18 2- have a bit of camber wear 125obo
  18. 07MKV

FS:Parts for Sale

OEM Honeycomb closed fogs: $50 Premium Headunit(no code): $80 Oem shift knob: $30 Passenger Side Mirror(light scratches): $80 PM OFFERS!!
  19. 07MKV

GTG before the holidays!

Hey guys so we are tying to get a little get together before the holidays start and before everyone starts going on vacation. Since the BBQ Palace did not quite work out, i was thinking maybe we can get a caravan going or do something fun like go-karts? Maybe both? haha We can even hit up a...
  20. 07MKV

SOTU 2010

Few Pics of my car from Stance of the Union in Sacramento! A lot of dope cars there, awesome turn out. My friend riderroyals and I woke up at 6 in the morning to wash are cars! Amazing pics by both neil and ray :] enjoi!