GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eazyd91

All Dash error lights Flashing beeping

has any one had this problem before? All the error lights began to flash and beep in my car while driving at 40mph the speedo and rpm's began to drop to 0 and bounce back up also the fuel guage would drop to e then back up all this at one shot. I only have 34k and this shit has happened like 8...
  2. eazyd91

FS SONY A3 DSLR

I have a sony a300 dslr for sale Sony Alpha DSLRA300K 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization with DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens Going on a family vacation and need to sell a few things to get cash for my vacation. camera is in good condition comes with the bag and...
  3. eazyd91

FS- BBS RS REPS(PRIVAT REMEMBERS)

I have a set of bbs rs reps Privat Remembers 17x8 et 36 they are set up for 5x114.3 and 5x120 but I had them drilled to fit 5x112 these are brand new never used I just opened the boxes to have them drilled I decided to go with some Raderworks instead. asking 650.00 OBO these are 800 from wagen...
  4. eazyd91

FS cupra front lip

sold please delete
  5. eazyd91

FS USED H&R RACE SPRINGS 25K

Sold please delete
  6. eazyd91

FS: BSH Stage 1 and 2 for TSI

I have a BSH Intake stage 1 and 2 for the Tsi it has 20k on it and the original hardware i'm asking 180.00 picked up will ship if buyer pays for shipping. The two pictures below are of the intake on my car it is a bit dusty but I already removed and cleaned it. The filter pictured is not the...
  7. eazyd91

Jsk coilovers ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-09-VOLKSWAGEN-VW-GOLF-GTI-MK5-MKV-JSK-Coilover-Kit-/150694803103?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AGTI&vxp=mtr&hash=item23161c369f#ht_4128wt_823 Has anyone seen these or bought these coil overs before? They look similar to Megan racing coils and some...
  8. eazyd91

WTB: Iphone 4 ATT model

I'm looking for an iphone 4 att not verizon. If anyone has one they might want to sell please let me know. I figure since the 5 is coming out a lot of people may have a 4 that they want to get rid of.
  9. eazyd91

WTB- IPHONE 4 ATT

Does anyone have an Iphone 4 that they want to sell? I need an ATT Iphone 4 please let me know if you have one at a reasonable price highest I am willing to pay is about 360. 00 but let me know what you have thanks
  10. eazyd91

AIR JORDAN FUSION 12'S SIZE 12

I have a brand new pair of air jordan fusion 12's in black saphire I'm asking 80.00 picked up I'm located in socal west covina to be exact pm me if interested.
  11. eazyd91

FS MEGAN RACING CATBACK EXHAUST

I have a Megan Racing catback exhaust I just had it installed on july 17th it only has maybe 50 miles on it am looking to get 270.00 I paid 340.00 for it and it hasn't even been broken in yet. I am selling it to trade kimchi29 for his TBE thats the only reason i'm selling. The exhaust feels...
  12. eazyd91

vagcom Downtown LA

I will be in the los angeles area on Friday if someone can please help me out with vagcom assistance I will pay cash for help I will be off alameda in downtown at around 12:00pm any one in that area please pm me with some info thanks
  13. eazyd91

vag com near walnut CA

Whats up I am in need of some help with a Vag Com if there is anyone available in my are or surrounding areas please let me know i'm in West Covina my areas are walnut, covina , el monte, diamond bar, chino, montabello, ETC please help me out or point me in the direction of a shop that can help...