GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: 2008 MKV R32 CW

For sale or trade: 2008 VW R32 $13k OBO (any questions please feel free to ask, but please read full ad first!) (For trade I'm interested in RWD only!) Well the time has come, my R32 is going up for sale. If you know anyone interested please share. I absolutely love this car, but it's time for...
  2. D

3805 Who owned it? Any info?

Just picked up # 3805, wondering if the prior owner is in here at all. Just wanted to see if you had any info on it, since it was previously modded and there are a few things I'm trying to figure out. Appreciate any info if you're out there.
  3. D

The Driver Motorsport Review that never happen

First let me say I’m not the type to bash anyone online and this is not going to be a bash session. I have some good and some bad to say. I just want to put this out there so that others don’t experience the same thing I did because no one warned them. This saga started with a friend of mine...
  4. D

FS: MK6 RCD-510

For Sale RCD-510, part number 1K0035180AC, $275 shipped obo, need it gone so hit me up!
  5. D

WTB: MKV GTI Front passenger lower control arm

Like the title says, looking for a mkv gti passenger side front lower control arm. Lmk what you got posted by Tapatalk
  6. D

WTB FSI Stock Intake at Waterfest!

I'm in town today for Waterfest and am wtb a stock FSI intake. Shoot me a text and let me know if you'll be around and what you got. Three one four - nine five six - 5819.
  7. D

Just one

Cleaned my engine bay yesterday, figured I'd whore it out lol
  8. D

BSH on vacation or just busy?

Anyone know if BSH is maybe on vacation or anything? Sent a couple of emails, left a voice mail, and still got no response. Just curious if maybe the company is at some sort of event or something.
  9. D

WTB: BSH 27mm RSB BRACKETS ONLY

Anyone have or know anywhere that I can buy the brackets for BSH's 27mm RSB? One of mine broke. :frown:
  10. D

Just one

Uno Added a second one for the heck of it lol
  11. D

Makes me love Ksport even more

So I've had my ksport v3 coilovers on for probably 45-50 thousand miles. The previous owner probably had about 10K on them too (plus they were in an accident with the original owner, ran over a railroad tie in the road doing 50 or 60mph NO BUENO). So anyway, I ended up blowing out one of my...
  12. D

Weird Rev Hang issue

Weird WOT issue Ok I'm APR stage II, full 3" Turbo back exhaust, neuspeed intake, forge cc, blah blah blah. Those are the essentials. Ever since I got flashed for stage II from stage I I've had this weird issue, and of course its intermittent. When I push the clutch in the revs hang and then...
  13. D

Who else got randomly banned all of the sudden?

I'll probably get banned again, but I really don't care. I've been on this forum for a while. Trying to help with product reviews, and helping noobs get some questions answered. I also have used a lot of the vendors on here and appreciated every DIY I got to use from it. I crack one joke on...
  14. D

Vag Com codes, wondering if I should be concerned

So I was getting my LED tails all coded up correctly, and decided to scan my car. Found a bunch of codes that I didn't realize I was getting. Anyone know what these could be? I plan on taking it to the dealership soon anyway, but just figured I'd ask here too. I took out all the crap and ones...
  15. D

BSH FSI Engine Mount Package Review

BSH Engine, Transmission, & Pendulum FSI Mount Kit Review I purchased the entire kit (http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/products/BSH-%252d-FSI%7B47%7DTSI-Engine-Mount-Package-.html) about 8K miles ago. I will go into detail on the pros and cons I’ve encountered with it, but overall I will...
  16. D

FS/FT: 17" Custom Gold V's

Putting these up for sale $250 plus shipping (don't really feel like shipping so I'd prefer local) or for trade (looking for anything, even steelies). I'm seriously up for anything, I'm just bored with them and I don't feel like getting the chips fixed. All the wheels are perfect except for the...
  17. D

FS: MKV TR GTI everything included

FS: MKV TR APR Stage II GTI everything included Sold Well guys the time has come. The economy is still tanking and gas is not getting any cheaper. I'm selling the GTI so I can pick up a MKVI TDI (As long as I can get a good price on one). I'm talking with a dealership about possibly trading...
  18. D

Don't Close Thread

Changed my mind, don't close this thread