GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

MKV GTI part out

Hey guys, i have a written off MKV GTI for parting out. this car has the VF RSR stg3 kit, full leather interior in great condition. also if you need any other parts for a MKV feel free to pm me:biggrin: [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  2. H

[VIC] Calder Park drag meet 18/12/2010

Open to all VIC members. DeanCorp and I are trying to organise a Legal Race between us so we decided to take it to Clader park. anyone is welcome to bring their car along for a fang or to watch:thumbsup: date isn't a firm but i thought this date will give everyone enough notice. would be good...
  3. H

HOLIDAY IN QLD!!

Hey Guys. this is a serious thread. My G/F and I are heading to the sunshine state for 5 days. just wondering what is the best way around for the 5 days? hiring korean crap or PT?? Thrifty have a hyundai getz or smimilar for 5 days for $190.00 how much will PT and a cab from Coolangatta airport...
  4. H

EOI: VF RSS TURBO only

Hey guys i'm selling the turbo only from the VF RSS kit. (no, not mine) so its a Garret GT28. details of the turbo can be found here. http://www.eurospeed.net.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=63&products_id=154&zenid=740li7pc0e2enb5g4969koa2i3 just getting a feeler for this atm...
  5. H

EOI : CALDER PARK DRAG NIGHT!

Hey Guys, just a shout out to the Melbourne guys that me and Tony (GTI-07) will be running our cars down the 1/4 mile on Friday 4/12/2009. anyone is welcome to come along even if you don't run. we will need someone to carry the camera:biggrin: Allen?? haha