GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

4 purple steelies with tires and tpms

SOLD 16x6.5,et 50,with tpms sensors and Hankook v12 evo $120.00 [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  2. B

FS BBS ch,18x8,et50,gold with tires

SOLD BBS ch,18x8,et50,gold with tires and tpms sensors,not perfect condition,one has lil curb rash,one has a lil bend on the inner lip and was repaired,tires have a track day on them (Fastivus), comes with spacers(not needed but gets them flush) and tapers black bolts $800.00 [/URL][/IMG]...
  3. B

3SDM's and Boxster calipers

i dont ever remember seeing this info anywhere so here it is. 0.05's sized 18" x 8.5J / ET42 dont clear Boxster calipers. With 7 mm spacers they do with about 3mm clearance but then they poked way to much for me. So I grinded a little to get then to clear without spacers. Hard to say how much...
  4. B

Need to add front grip

Since installing rear spericals in the rear susp trailing arm rear grip went up(yay) but lost grip in the front(boo) so I believe i need to add grip in the front to balance it out alittle. mods are ,bilstiens sports with high speed dampning softened a little, eibach pro kit springs rabbit...
  5. B

Sunday Fastivus track times

Sunday Fastivus track times are posted at speedventures.com if anyone wanted to see their times and the overall results. I ended up 9th with a time of 1:39.820. Really fun track day. We should do more VW track days. Thats all.
  6. B

F.S. Longacre tire & brake pyrometer

One slightly used tire pyrometer. Will read brake rotor temps with a diff probe. $20.00 plus $13.00 shipping in the con US
  7. B

F.S. ECS hatch pop kit

SOLD!! I slightly used hatch pop kit $40.00 plus $13.00 shipping in the con US
  8. B

F.S. 034 dog bone mount

1 pair slightly used 034 dogbone mounts, they were a little to stiff for me. Edges were chamfered for easier install $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping in the con US
  9. B

F.S. VW oem open air fogs

1 pair slightly used oem open air fogs $40 plus 13.00 shipping in the con US
  10. B

Front door speaker wiring

Hey Y'all, I'm installing some Focal 3 ways in the front doors and need to know where do I get the full range input into the crossover? Theres a stock frequency crossover in the door as shown in the pics but I dont know which wires come from the headunit Thanks,Emilio
  11. B

Few pics Fastivus track event

Went to Fastivus at Willow Springs. Great track event. Nice to see so many VW's at the track. APR's race car and Maxr car were there and they were giving rides. Heres a few pics
  12. B

Highway 395 road trip

From Santa Barbara up the 395 to Mammoth to Bodie through Yosemite and back to SB
  13. B

what a way to end the year...

at Laguna Seca!! I went with the Alfa Romeo owners club in a open passing group, the mornings were foggy right before the corkscrew look at that susp compression go APR...
  14. B

F.S. : Koni yellows

SOLD One set of slightly used Koni yellows for sale. I used these for 2 months while I had my Bilstiens revalved. Theres no dings on the shock shafts or dents on the bodys and the threads are in fine shape. $444.00 shipped in the con us.
  15. B

F.S. 16 " steelies

SOLD!! 3 16x6.5 et50 steelies,straight,no bends $$45.00 shipped! in the Con US
  16. B

17. B

Koni + Bilstein = perfect shock for me

I wish I could have the ride of a Koni yellow and the dampning of the Bilstein Sports. I have the Bilsteins sports paired with Eibach Pro kit spings which are the perfect height for me but the ride around town is killing me. The ride on the highway is perfectly fine,well damped and I dont want...
  18. B

F.S. GTI Votex front lip

SOLD!!!!! Used oem votex front lip,3 cracks,some grindage,comes with instructions and all the little oem pieces $100 shipped in the lower 48,will ship elsewhere for the cost of shipping
  19. B

Spare tire limited to 50 mph

Anyone know why the spare in a GTI is limited to 50 mph? is it the steel wheel or the tire size difference between the 18 alloy and the 16 in spare?