GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TrillyPop

WTB: SRS-tec wide fenders

I'm looking for a pair of SRS-tec front fenders to save shipping time from Germany. Prefer unpainted but will consider UG or other colors. Thanks!
  2. TrillyPop

MK6 DSG vs MK5 standard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfG61H19BhQ Mods are in the video comments. Both are APR stage 2, 2 people in each car, only real difference is the MK6 has 3" exhaust.
  3. TrillyPop

but i am le tiiiired

4. TrillyPop

Where do you buy exhaust tips?

I need some suggestions on exhaust tips. Here's the deal: I'm getting a full 3" exhaust built for my Rabbit and I need to find tips that have a 3" inlet and dual 3" or 3.5" outlet. It would need to fill the stock cutout on my stock Rabbit valence. I'm also thinking about a single oval tip to...
  5. TrillyPop

Hail damage while car was at shop...opinions

So my car was at a performance shop getting work done. I live 2 hours away so I had to leave the car for a week. While in their possession, it hails. They do what they can to cover the cars that are sitting outside with blankets and such, but nonetheless my car suffers some hail damage. Shop...
  6. TrillyPop

FS: (5) Genesis 415cc injectors

Decided to upgrade to 550cc, so I have five (5) 415cc Genesis injectors that came with the C2 Motorsports Stage 2 Turbo Kit. They have 5K miles on them. New ones are $80/ea (total of $400 plus shipping) so lets say $250obo takes them? I'll ship for free. :thumbsup:
  7. TrillyPop

WTB: me7 ECU/harness

Need an ECU and harness out of an 06-08 rabbit. Lemme know via email or PM, babovic.niko@gmail.com. Thanks.
  8. TrillyPop

Hub rings + spacers = any issues?

I want to space out my front wheels about 5-10mm, still haven't decided exactly. I'm running mercedes wheels and I have noticed a slight vibration at high speeds so I also want to get hub rings for all 4 wheels. Question - would using hub rings...
  9. TrillyPop

It's cold as a witch's tit

All stripped down for winter, can't wait for spring :word:
  10. TrillyPop

WTB: Rabbit 3-bar projector fogs

Looking for fogs for my Rabbit. The projectors are what I really need because I can source the 3-bar grills pretty easily for cheap, but would also go for a complete grill/projector combo. Don't need bulbs. Lemme know what you got. Thanks.
  11. TrillyPop

9.5" up front

Currently running f18x8.5 et44 and r18x9.5 et46. Just picked up another pair of 18x9.5 et46 that I wanna throw up front. Anyone with experience having 9.5" wheels up front know what the highest offset I can run and still clear the strut (ie as little poke as possible)? Running coils...
  12. TrillyPop

WTB: smooth door rub strips

Looking for smooth rub strips. Preferably UG or unpainted, but any color would work. I think they came on the GTI?? Lemme know what you got.
  13. TrillyPop

WT

WTB: Rabbit Grille I only need the body colored part of the grille (strips and emblem surround) that clips out, but tell me what you got! Color doesn't matter, and it doesn't even have to be painted. Just no big rock chips or anything please. edit: sorry the title got f'ed up....should read...
  14. TrillyPop

Install buddies in MN

Any dubbers in the MN area want to get together at some point for some installs? I figured I'd start this thread for myself and others. I'm getting coilovers and some bigger mods (C2 turbo, exhaust) very soon. I'm quite mechanically inclined, but no experience with suspension installs. I...
  15. TrillyPop

Engine cover, headlights, and a few boring stock parts...

Engine cover was taken off about 150 miles off the lot, so it's flawless, has all clips, etc. I dunno, $50 OBO? OEM Rabbit headlights were taken off at about 1000 miles. They are immaculate, absolutely no rock chips or anything. The lowbeam compartment caps have holes drilled in them for a...