GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. manol

Autotech HPFP Fuel Pump ($300)

Hey Guys, Parting out my MKV, and I have an Autotech HPFP here for sale. $300 plus a swap for your OEM stock pump, would like to get this sold ASAP. Excellent upgrade for any 2.0TFSI engine. With a good tune, the boost in midrange torque is excellent. Give me a call on 0431 763 508 and we...
  2. manol

[MELB] FS: Golf MKV GTI (Full Stage 2+ Setup, Still Under Warranty)

Hello golfmkv, My beloved GTI is up for sale, due to band commitments I need something with a bit more room and is more up to the strains of touring. So, my GTI is up for sale. I would like to sell as a complete package. I would love for this to go to an enthusiast and someone who would treat...
  3. manol

45,000KM Servicing Costs (Melbourne) Dealers + Independents [MAY 2011]

45,000KM Servicing Costs (Melbourne) Dealers + Independents [MAY 2011] Hey guys, My car is up for its 45,000km service so I thought I would call around and find out the price for a service. All these prices are quoted without asking for a "better deal". They are outright quotes over the...
  4. manol

FS: AWE Tuning MKV GTI Catback Exhaust

SOLD.
  5. manol

R32 'Zolder' Wheels

Hey Guys, If anyone knows of anyone selling a set of OEM R32 'Zolder' style wheels let me know. I'm extremely interested in a set. Thanks James
  6. manol

15,000km Service Cost from Each Dealer Outlined

My MKV is coming up for its first service so I thought I would ring around and see what prices I get off the bat from the various dealers for the 15,000km service. I assume these prices would translate roughly to the other services as well. $390 - Glen Waverley $363.70 - Campbellwell $368 -...
  7. manol

[VIC] Cruise TONIGHT!! (3/4)

Anyone wanna go for a cruise tonight? Extreme late notice, if no one is interested, no one is interested. Just wondering if people were down for one? Not sure where to, but a cruise. If anyone is interested, shoot me a txt on 0431 763 508 and we'll sort something out. Or obviously post in the...
  8. manol

Don't Have Sex In Your Dubs.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62G2I320100317
  9. manol

Don't Have Sex In Your Dubs.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62G2I320100317
  10. manol

[VIC] Cruise to Mt. Baw Baw (Sun or Sat 13/14 March)

[VIC] Cruise to Mt. Baw Baw (Sun 14th March) Hey guys, I am kind of hankering for a cruise and I unfortunately missed out on the one today, so I was wondering if any of you would like a cruise up to Mt. Baw Baw this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday? I picked Baw Baw, because from what I've...
  11. manol

OT: Helicopter Crash Near Broome!! (Pics Inside)

12. manol

AWE Mania (Catback + CCB Intake Install)

Hey guys, I am very excited to announce that I now have a Whiteline RSB on my car courtesy of DRMAT, and an AWE Tuning Catback Exhuast and AWE Tuning Carbon Fibre Intake installed on my car. This is just a normal thread where I state I have all of these things but I only have pictures proving...
  13. manol

FS: Rainbow Serpent Festival Ticket - $150

Hey Guys, A ticket to the Rainbow Serpent festival is up for grabs here. $150. Pickup or post. Contact me on 0431 763 508 if interested. Thanks James
  14. manol

Day of the Volkswagen - Final Details?

Hi guys, So what are the final details for meeting up for DoVW tomorrow? Is there anything specific going down? I thought I should make a thread for everyone's benefit who's going/thinking of going because I sure am. James
  15. manol

Auto Headlights - Not Smart

Hey guys, On Monday morning I pulled out of the garage, and was welcomed by an extremely bright sunny day as you Melbournians would know. What confused me though, was that the auto headlights didn't switch off when I came out into the sunlight, I could still tell when they were on by the dash...
  16. manol

Headlight Blew

Hey guys, One of my headlights on my GTI has blown at 2800km :iono:. Must have been a dodgy globe, or something. Would you recommend getting it replaced at the dealer for nothing considering it's so new, or would you just not bother and get some fancy aftermarket globes? If so, which do you...
  17. manol

My New GTI Now GIAC'ed!!

Well 1200km into getting my new GTI, I got bitten by the bug and decided to get my beloved car chipped. It was a hard battle between APR or GIAC, APR NEARLY won out there for a second but after contacting Jarek of the VWWatercooled forum (who I have dealt with in the past), I was for certain...
  18. manol

Evolve Technik GTI Tune

Hey Guys, I just bought a brand new tornado red 5dr GTI last weekend at Burwin Volkswagen, and I am VERY EXCITED at taking delivery of it this Saturday!! I was looking at all the various chipping options and I was wondering if anyone has gotten any work done with Evolve Technik? I have seen...