GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Pic Request: Quad exhaust systems

I am looking for some ideas for a quad set up in my car, if you have any pictures please post them up. Thank you
  2. T

First time posting, bad pictures

I sold my Fahrenheit, I got another mkv, i haven't done much work to it only jetta front end, and the rest the car came with, and new rims should be going on next summer and maybe a little bit lower we will see, and im gonna get the original lights for it.
  3. T

2.0t engine swap

ok, so i have a 2.0t egine with tranny, and i have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege with a blown engine, does anyone know if the 2.0t engine will work on my mazda? thank you
  4. T

MK6 interior in MK5

Hey, what parts of the mk6 fit in the mk5, i know the steering wheel does, and radio, but to the door inserts? or the dash? Thank you
  5. T

Looking for pictures of rims

looking for: Fronts 18 x 9, +11 w/ 225/35 Rubber Rears 18 x 10.5, +18 w/235/40 Rubber and for 5x114.3- 18x8j et35, 18x9j et35 if there is thank you
  6. T

Photoshop request : FH

Hi i was wonder if someone could photoshop 19" Miro Reps on a Fahrenheit for me thank you This is not my car its tavito_pr car hope you dont mind me using the photo with Thank you
  7. T

WTB: Evom engine cover

i need a Evon engine cover, or one that will work with a aftermarket intake, thank you tell me know price with shipping to calgary alberta thank you