GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vwbulla

LED tail light bulb out error. need help advice

hey guys 06 mkv gti I had my led tails on the car for over 9 years now no issues. plug and play no coding was needed for them to work fine. Now out of no where i get bulb out warning for all of rear taillights. i used vcds to turn off cold diagnostic but that did not help. Idk what else i can...
  2. vwbulla

Fail Chicago Emission Test Oxygen sensor Not Supported??

hey guys i went to get my emission test done today and they tell me rejected due to the fact that the oxygen sensor was not ready\ supported. im apr stage 2 ever since i got the car. I passed the test 2 years ago and nothing has been changed with the car at all so why did i fail this time...
  3. vwbulla

Raceland Ultimos

So my H&R shocks that I had on with supersport springs are shot so I just ordered the ultimos. I don't auto cross or anything like that I just wanted to be a little lower then the supersports. Install went smooth. Parts looked to be good quality. And for all off you guys that wonder do they go...
  4. vwbulla

18x9.5 et 45 rear

will i clear the suspension with this wheel set up? or will i have issues with hitting the shock?
  5. vwbulla

vmr v718 18s pic request

hey so i searched through all the vmr threads, searched on google and its almost impossible to find pics of the vmr v718 in 18s. THey are all 19 i can find. is anyone running 18? please post some pics im looking to order 18x8.5 et 35 fronts and 18x9.5 et 45 rears and need to see how it will look
  6. vwbulla

How much negative camber do I need to clear

Wheels are 18x9 et 40 Tire 225/40 I'm gonna be getting rid of the springs and putting on coils next week How much camber will I need to not rub like a maniac ?
  7. vwbulla

Video: Boost all over the place.

hey guys so i have a apr stage 2 fsi gti. all supporting mods for it include -fmi -dp 3" -exhaust 3" -intake -catch can bsh -motor mounts bsh so i had the car for 3 years now no issues with it. but im gonna be selling it pro next year and i started to drive it alot harder then before, and i...
  8. vwbulla

FS; vmr v710 19 chicago

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/pts/4150909555.html lookking to sell local hit me up price is firm
  9. vwbulla

Anyone running these ?

Was thinking a out getting these as my winter set. Anyone know or heard anything bout these or can someone photo shop them on a mkv black please. Thanks
  10. vwbulla

Looking to buy and or trade wheels 18's

hey guys so im looking to buy and or trade locally near chicago, i would like a set of oem detroits, but let me know what you have. i have a set of oem amg wheels 18x8.5 just recently plastidipped gloss black. new tires offset is 48
  11. vwbulla

photo shop request please

[/ATTACH]hey can someone photo shop these wheels for me. i have a chance to pick these up and want to get a better idea of how they will look.. i searched the web and forums and no luck finding these on a mkv. thanks
  12. vwbulla

Inner and outer tie rods and ball joints. What interval to replace?

hey guys so my 06 gti which has been lowered all of its life since4k and now approching 58k.. im wondering when should i replace the tie rods and ball joints. i dont think they are bad yet cuz i dont hear any rattling and my steering feel is still good , with no play. i know having a lowered...
  13. vwbulla

Fast Speedometer Fix for 19's......i did search didnt find answer so please help

hey guys so i did do my research and i know that our speedos are off and show faster then really going. here is my question im running 19 inch wheels, does anyone know what number i should set so it shows more accurately? ill post a link below to what i found so far that will help u understand...
  14. vwbulla

FS: Golf R Talladage Wheels and Tires

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177425
  15. vwbulla

FS: BBS CH 18

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175399
  16. vwbulla

Rotiform BLQ Silver or Machined finished??? PICs needed

hey guys im trying to descide on either silver blq or machined but when i look online at the pictures they look exactly the same shade of silver if you will, does someone have more pics on their cars of these wheels in these finishes? i have a black gti and not sure what finish would look...
  17. vwbulla

18 Inch Wheels Only Thread

After alot of searching and trying to find good pics of mkv with nice lowered set ups on 18's my search didnt give me all i was looking for. Im in the market to buy some new 18 wheels im interested in rotiforms blq and vmr v710 in 18 inches among others but cant find good pics of these wheels...
  18. vwbulla

FS: GOLF R 18 Wheels & Tires

SOLD!! As the title states im selling golf r wheels n tires. specs 51 offset 5x112 no tpms LOCAL PICK UP ONLY WONT SHIP SORRY $1,300 firm if ur local text me for faster responses 773 322 9626
  19. vwbulla

Any Private guys doing detailing in CHicago?

im looking to get my gti detailed but dont wanna take it to a car wash place to do it. looking for a private person that does it to do it. and take their time and do a good job. anyone know some ppl??
  20. vwbulla

FS BBS CH

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176747