GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wizzo

k03 lifespan

Hey guys, today i raced my friends stock mk6 gti, my car is currently revo stage 1 (returned to stock and now decided to go stage 1, i will return my mods soon).. we were right next to each other the whole race.. Now i dont care about the race, my car is at 70000 miles, i have never cleaned the...
  2. wizzo

Question about a PCV fix

Hey guys, have been reading up, don't believe I have a need fora catch can, what I want to do is block of the intake manifold side of the pcv, get a bsh block off, and then just have a line to send it all down to the floor. My question is should this line be connected to the rear to send it to...
  3. wizzo

Roll Cage

Hey guys, Im looking for a roll cage for my gti, would you guys suggest the auto-power? thats the only one i've found.. Anyone know any cage builders that could build one?
  4. wizzo

k04 with 10.5 JE pistons

K04's dont usually see high boost, I plan to do rods with my k04 and figured since the motor will be open, why not put in some pistons anyway.. Which pistons would you guys suggest, i thought that 10.5 comp ratio would work nicely with a k04, less lag, more power..? However the future also may...
  5. wizzo

Recaro Rails

Hey guys, my friend has 2 recaro speeds for sale, he is asking for 125 dollars for both! Its a steal, but im wondering if anyone can point me in a direction to get seat rails? Done some searching on the web and forum, not much info..
  6. wizzo

Tool Set

Hey guys, never worked much on my car before, but interesting in getting myself some tools so i can start doing my own shit and stop paying people to do stupid shit.. Would you guys be able to suggest the tools i'd need? I searched and found a thread yesterday that DanGSR commented on, he gave...
  7. wizzo

Upgraded Comp Wheel

I was in touch with comp turbo and the said they can upgrade the k04 turbo, so im pretty sure they can also upgrade the k03.. I was wondering if i would need a different tune if they changed the comp wheel of a k04 to something better? Im waiting for a reply on whether they can upgrade k03...
  8. wizzo

JH Motorsport rotors for Cayenne BBK

Guys, would b6/b7 cayenne bbk rotors from JH Motorsport work on the mk5 gti? http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/front-rotorspair-jhm-350mm-for-cayenne-caliper-on-b6b7-p-443.html?osCsid=2e6760244cb11aa565c0c4b8a4b078a6 I want to make sure the hub size and everything will be correct before i...
  9. wizzo

Oil Temp Gauge

Hey guys, not to much info on this topic, ive done my searching and understood that Podi have still not come up with a solution for an oil temp gauge, new south has 2 solutions, the drain plug (which is not very accurate because it is post cooling) and the banjo bolt (more accurate).. However...
  10. wizzo

Rev Limiter on DSG

Would it be possible to install a N2MB Wot Box or a Bee*R rev limiter on a dsg gti, 1 purpose would be if you set the rev limit at say 6000-6500, the DSG would not automatically shift, and the pops and bangs would be fun.. :paddle: :flamesuiteon:
  11. wizzo

Nitrous + Meth?

Hey guys, Been reading for the past hour about nitrous, and it got me thinking.. The main issue with running nitrous on our cars is the fueling.. However couldn't we compensate for the extra fuel with methanol injection? I believe a kit like labonte's can run straight meth? So on a day wen...
  12. wizzo

Rev Limiter

Hey guys have a little question, the one annoying thing about the dsg, is the way that it has no fuel cut and will always shift into the next gear at the wrong time (specially when auto x'ing).. I was wondering if it would be possible to fit an ignition or fuel cut to the dsg cars, like a bee*r...
  13. wizzo

Do this with your Honda or Hyundai!

Haha found this video hilarious; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4P6VdIPRE&feature=player_embedded enjoy!
  14. wizzo

Spacers

Hey guys with my cayenne BBK i need to run 5mm spacers on my team dynamic wheels which i use at the track, would you guys suggest i run them on all 4 wheels or just the front 2 so i can clear the brakes :) would it have an affect on handling at just 5 mm on the front :)
  15. wizzo

Wheel Spacers

Any suggestions on a good place to order spacers, looking for 10mm and 5mm??
  16. wizzo

WTB: HPFP

Looking for a stock fuel pump or an upgraded hpfp.. Thanks
  17. wizzo

My spring rates

Anyone understand these numbers on my springs on my ast coilovers? Front: 180-130 (Racing) Rear: 200-90 (Racing)
  18. wizzo

DSG temp gauge

Hey guys, was wondering if it would be possible to fit some kind of dsg tempreture gauge? Also has anyone done an oil cooler for the dsg? Thanks
  19. wizzo

EVO 9 Intercooler

My friend changed his intercooler on his evo 9, he said i could have the stock one for free if i could fit it? Would it be possible guys? maybe with some custom brackets and piping, or would it just be useless :)
  20. wizzo

Fuel Tank replacement

Hey guys i've melted a little bit of my fuel tank because i drove with an open downpipe or 15 minutes to a exhaut shop.. Where can i get a replacement? :) Thank you..