GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: AMG Monoblock - 18x8.5/9.5 - ET44/46 - Satin black, new tires - $500

Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 Fronts are 18x8.5 ET44 with 225/40/18 - 90% tread Federal's Rears are 18x9.5 ET46 with 235/40/18 - 95% tread Hankook's Freshly powdercoated in Satin Black, have yet to be mounted since powdercoating. Can remove tires if you don't want them, but I won't...
  2. A

WTS - AMG Monoblock - 18x8.5/9.5 - ET44/46 - Satin black, new tires, socal $800

Please see ad http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/5326785114.html Fronts are 18x8.5 ET44 with 225/40/18 - 90% tread Federal's Rears are 18x9.5 ET46 with 235/40/18 - 95% tread Hankook's Freshly powdercoated in Satin Black, have yet to be mounted since powdercoating. Can remove tires if...
  3. A

WTS - Mercedes AMG Aero-II - 18x8.5 ET44 - full polish w/ gold bolts - SoCal - $1500

Please see ad http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/wto/5326822109.html Very rare 2 piece wheels made by BBS for Mercedes AMG. Fully polished with gold hardware. No cracks or bends, but a couple wheels have a little light curb rash as seen in pictures. It can be easily polished out. The wheels...
  4. A

So Cal Garage Cleanout - Chrome AMG Monoblocks - VMR VB3 - Mercedes Alphards

So Cal Garage Cleanout - Chrome AMG Monoblocks - VMR VB3 - PRICE DROP 4/8/14 - PRICE DROP Time to make space in the garage, so I've got a few sets of wheels for sale. VMR VB3 • Silver • 18 x 8.5 ET 45 • 5x112 • Great daily driver wheels, perfect sizes and offsets. Wheels have a few...
  5. A

*delete*

*delete*
  6. A

WTB: OEM 6spd shift boot + shifter surround trim

Just like the title says, please let me know, thanks for looking!
  7. A

FS: OEM Euro Switch $45 shipped

Standard Euro switch, black, non-auto Part No: 1KO S41 431 Q Used for about a year, upgraded to the chrome switch. Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA $40 shipped, or $35 for local buyers. Thanks for looking!
  8. A

Euro GT fog grill with chrome strip?

I searched high and low and couldn't find an answer, how are people getting the chrome strip from the top of jetta fog grills on to these? http://www.urotuned.com/images/1K0853666R9B9-1K0853665AD9B9.jpg Do they make a version with the chrome strip? As I see it, you have to either: Cut out...
  9. A

Koni Coils - So Cal - $400

I drive a lot so these have some miles, but it's all freeway time. Wrench, spray, and adjustment knob all included. $400 picked up in SoCal, anywhere between the IE and LA Not looking to ship atm. Thanks for looking!
  10. A

OEM outer CV joint

Who makes these for VW? I requested a replacement from a forum sponsor a while back, and got one branded "Meyle". Now, the part was labeled as German-made, the company says Meyle parts are made in AG Autogroups german factory. Long story short, a google search reveals that to not be the case...
  11. A

FS: Eurojet GTI cat-back exhaust - $350 - SoCal

PRICE DROP: $320 Like the title says! At one point the previous owner removed the resonator, it was welded back in shortly after, performs fine. I also had the exhaust tips extended about 2.5 inches for proper fitment with the OEM votex rear bumper. Will have pics up tomorrow, located in...
  12. A

pinging/detonation from carbon buildup?

I've got an 07 FSI, with 108k on the clock. Stage 1 since 60k, only engine mod is a BSH PCV block off plate at 50k or so. I've been getting a lot of pinging when going up hills at lower RPM's, doesn't matter if its 100 degrees out or 40 degrees, it's still there. Goes away once the turbo spools...
  13. A

WTB: Rear bumper, R32 or Votex SOCAL

Preferably painted UG, but will take any color. Sadly I missed the ECS sale, and I cracked my OEM one :paddle: Thanks for looking!
  14. A

So I went to the alignment the other day, thought this was worth a laugh...

edit: Yes I forgot the word SHOP in the title, doh
  15. A

Radiator leak, needs replacement?

Has anyone had this happen? I've searched here and vortex and found very little info. Over the past couple months my car has been losing more and more coolant, as evidenced by having to top it off every few weeks. Today I park my car after a short drive, and come out 20 minutes later to a nice...
  16. A

Land Rover Mondials FS/FT

Specs: 18x8 5x120 ET56 Centerbore 70.1 Picked these up a while ago, but too many projects and not enough time/money, they have to go. These have a nice concave face, I had originally planned to fully polish them. Cosmetically there is super light rash on some of the wheels, but no major...
  17. A

Land Rover Mondials FS/FT

delete!
  18. A

Help! Air ride install questions

I'm in the process of installing my bag setup, but I've got a few things holding me up. I've read countless build threads, but nobody really addresses these issues specifically. Water traps, do they go between the compressors and tank? Or between the tank and accuair vu4? I've seen it done...
  19. A

AMG Aero-II bolt torque specs

I've looked everywhere, does anybody know what the torque spec is on bolts holding the face to the barrel? And what kind of nut works best if I dont have the originals, I was told just a regular M7? Lastly....blue or red loctite? Thanks in advance :thumbup:
  20. A

WTB: BBS/AMG wheel bolts! ASAP

I've read that BBS RS and AMG aero-II bolts are interchangeable, so I need some bolts for my aeros! I need 80 total, with nuts. If anyone has any laying around let me know! Thanks Mike