GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gene Hunt

Strange starting problem ?.

Pulled into works car park tonight & engine cut out like it had stalled.Turned key to re-start & nothing,no warning lights other than red battery light. Tried a couple of times still no joy. :cry: Managed to park up & went back 10 mins later & still no joy. Left it a further 30 mins or so & as...
  2. Gene Hunt

Front/Rear mud flaps.

Want to fit some to my mk5 GTI.Has anyone here fitted them as i'm told there is a small amount of drilling to do ?. :thumbsup:They will be genuine VW parts.
  3. Gene Hunt

How many revs.........

......do you use before the engine is up to temp?. Do you do what i do & keep it under 3-4000rpm untill warm or do you just go for it & use the whole rev range from cold ?. :thumbsup:
  4. Gene Hunt

Removing front VW grill badge.

MK 5 Golf GTI please ?.Got a new one due to stone chip & don't want to break anything.:smile:
  5. Gene Hunt

Couple of my U.K spec GTI.

:smile:Hope you like it.
  6. Gene Hunt

Footwell light.

How do you change the bulb please ?.I've had a look at mine but for the life of me can't get the cover off to get to the bulb.It's right hand drive but can't see there being much difference to the us spec cars.
  7. Gene Hunt

Engine code AXX.

First off all a big hello froma mk5 GTI owner over in the U.K.Do any of you guys have the engine code starting AXX ? and if you do i believe they were on some of the first mk5 GTI's from around 05 ?. My question is do any of you have a sort of a diesel rattle sound when the engine is warm on...