1. anile_eight

FS: Vagcom Cable

SOLD
  2. anile_eight

FS: 5spd Jetta

SOLD
  3. anile_eight

WTT: My EURO tail for your NON-EURO tail

I have a mk5 Jetta and I would like to get back to two clear reverse lights vs one red and one clear. I picked up my taillights from ECS about 2 years ago and I have Laminx tint on them with no bubbles. Ideally I'd like to get the same light but a clear center with the tint, if not I can get...
  4. anile_eight

Backup Camera Help

I have looked all over the place and I can't seem to find anyone who is in the same situation I am in... I have a 2006 Jetta. Any suggestions are welcomed I got this camera https://avinusa.com/vw-backup-reverse-camera.html It should replace one of the license plate lights which is fine by me...
  5. anile_eight

FS: H&R Coilovers

SOLD
  6. anile_eight

FS/FT: RNS510

I have some expenses coming up soon and rather have a bit more then not enough so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested. I bought this new from MFD3 two years ago. It is in mint condition not a scratch anywhere. It has had a screen protector on the entire time. It is Rev C with the latest...
  7. anile_eight

3.5mm cable for RNS510

I'm just trying to locate a cable and then also just want to verify the instal and what port.... I haven't had mine out in a while and don't remember what the back looks like. My other concern is that I can't find the code for the radio.... I got the RNS510 about 2 or 3 years ago and the code...
  8. anile_eight

FS/FT: AWE 2.5L Cat back Exhaust

Okay, since I have recently gotten a lot of PMs... I'll post my exhaust up for sale. But obviously I'll need a replacement. So this is what I'll offer with a couple of options: I'll sell you my exhaust for: $350 (extra $50 for welding labor) + your stock exhaust - We will need a day as I'll...
  9. anile_eight

I love my AWE 2.5L exhaust but.....

But I think I have had enough racket for now. I am trying to figure out the best way to quiet it back down.... I like the tips and the rest of the exhaust but I'm ready to have a quieter ride. A couple thoughts: Sell the entire system and have my exhaust garage make one for me... I have no...
  10. anile_eight

FS/FT: BBS RGR with Sport Comp-2

WTT: BBS RGR for your OEM (Huffs prefered) sold
  11. anile_eight

Question Re: Highline CECM and MFSW

I have a midline CECM and recently retrofitted a mk5 steering wheel. In order to get the rest of the buttons to work (besides volume up/down and I have the RNS510) do I need to get a highline CECM or and I simply S.O.L. I know I won't be able to see anything in the menus as I don't have the...
  12. anile_eight

Steering really stiff after MKV MFSW install

here are the fault codes: Thursday,14,March,2013,20:11:51:39339 VCDS Version: Release 11.11.5 (x64) Address 16: Steering wheel Labels: 1K0-953-549-MY8.lbl Control Module Part Number: 1K0 953 549 AJ HW: 1K0 953 549 AJ Component and/or Version: J0527 034 0070...
  13. anile_eight

WTB: Front Valence

I am looking to replace mine I don't want to repaint it. Ever since I hit the raccoon and refinished it -which I did a half ass job on. I need a new one and am looking for something painted (black if is it) or textured, nothing else. Doesn't matter to me, I just want it replaced. I'll need it to...
  14. anile_eight

Jetta 2.5L VS. Focus ST

I was driving home in mexico the other night and was following some slow miata so I down shifted and went around him. About 10 seconds later I see an ST (temp plates still on it) and a base focus go flying by and I thought to myself well from a roll I have absolutely no chance. So we get to the...
  15. anile_eight

Restoring wheels?

I took these pictures of my dad's wheels when I was home. The car is from the north and has seen winter but these are his summer wheels. He has a set specifically for winter. This is primarily on the front wheels and very very little on the rear. A) how can I fix this? Some metal polish...
  16. anile_eight

After a weekend...

Yes, it took me a weekend to do my brakes. I have done probably 6-8 brake jobs with Meat, so I know how to do them, but his bolts were already broken loose. Anyways, the 4 rear M14 bolts took me all of sunday to brake loose. I did 3 hours of liquid wrench, 3 hours of PB and then after some...
  17. anile_eight

FS: STAGE III CLUTCH

Sold!
  18. anile_eight

FS: Xenon HID Bulbs

I have 2 sets of H7 Xenon Bulbs for sale: 5K set sold! 1 set of 4300K which came with Ed's Headlights (has sold a lot of these between golfmkv and vwvortex). These came with the headlights and were used for about 9 months. Looking to get $25 shipped. Both of the lights come with the...
  19. anile_eight

New Clutch won't disengage

I installed the clutch (SB Stage III Endurance) the other day and the car started fine there was no issues, i was rather surprised on how quiet it sounded (Wow what a pedal difference!!! there is a clutch in there now). The reason for that I am guessing is that the clutch was not disengaged. I...
  20. anile_eight

FS: Transmission

SOLD!