GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: APR Intercooler never installed. North New Jersey

Selling my Intercooler that I bought at waterfest last year. Never installed, still in the original box. Looking for 875. Pickup only. Will meet within a reasonable distance of 07401
  2. S

BSH Speedshop Slow Shipping

In preparation for Memorial Day weekend, I went and ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Adam's Car Polishes and BSH Speedshop. From BSH specifically I ordered the complete mount set for my TSI. I paid via PayPal and got confirmation the payment was received about a minute after placing the...
  3. S

17X8 ET36 225/45/17 PSS10 Will it work?

Like the title says. 17x8 with an offset of 36, can I get by with a fender roll if I plan on running PSS10's on non slammed heights?
  4. S

LA Noire

Anyone else playing? I'm installing right now. Supposedly takes tons of concentration.
  5. S

FS/T: Stock Turbo Back (Local Pickup Only)

Stock Turbo Back from a 2009 TSI 3 door GTI. Looking for 250 or some interesting trades. If you've got some cool 18" rims, we can work something out + cash from me. Really looking for Raderwerks MTEN85's in 18x8 all around 5x112 obv. Boost Gauge+Boost Tap as well. Prefer something that...
  6. S

Good Investment?

I was going to get my car detailed, and then I thought to myself..."If I learn to do it myself, I can save the money for other things that I really want...like a bigger turbo." Now, about 7 years ago I used to work for the Mercedes Benz Classic Center. I was an intern and it was pretty much my...
  7. S

The real reason VW added a noisemaker.

The stock cat back sounds like shit under full load. Emphysema through a straw. rCOND9CtDPo
  8. S

Opinions Needed Radewerks wheels

Thinking of getting some 18X8 all around Raderwerks M-TEN80S's and getting some powdercoating done Am I being crazy?
  9. S

How to anger your co-workers. (BMW & VW content.) ;-)

If they pass out mugs when they unveil a new company slogan, don't modify it to say something that you like better. Before: After: That should teach them to give me a mug and some push pins. It right next to my collection of Fast's at my desk. And yes, the mug is filthy in these...
  10. S

Tax Return Time: APR Question

Already Stage 1.2 with Carbonio Stage 1 and 2. Would money be better spent on the intercooler...or the TBE. I'm leaning toward TBE personally. Input appreciated, I know I see similar power to Stage 2 with my current set up, so would the intercooler help those hot days at the strip?
  11. S

Threw Code P2015, Steering Wheel and ESP Lights on as well.

Have code P2015 for the intake flap, the car is going in for service ASAP, but would this also cause the steering and ESP to come on perhaps due to low system vacuum?
  12. S

Scratching my head..

So I've been chasing what I believe is a boost leak, rather lazily too I might add. My TSI has Stage 1 APR Software with a Carbonio Stage 1 and 2. Car felt strong and such until I went to the track last April, was only trapping 94 mph on the 100 octane file. January the car was smashed and...
  13. S

Cruises to show and go April 10th

Anyone got one going on in the north jersey area? I'm right near Paramus
  14. S

VAG-COM near Allendale/Mahwah

Anyone around with a VAG-COM that could help me do some logs? I'll buy ya beer. (that could totally be misconstrued as a pedo thing to say...but eh...fuck it.)
  15. S

Needed: Black Magic touch up paint (car egged)

Hey Guys, Was at an engagement party last night and someone decided to throw an egg at my car parked on the street. Cleaned it all off before any serious damage occurred, but there are tons of little deep scratches from the shell in the paint. Was wondering if anyone in the North NJ Bergen...
  16. S

Anyone wanna buy my 5DII?

Dunno if this the proper place for it or if it goes in the Misc section of the Classifieds. But here's a linky. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=853709
  17. S

100 octane unleaded in North NJ

Anyone know where to get some unleaded race fuel in North NJ with out having to go to the track? I know a place in waldwick used to have it, but not anymore.