GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Mkvi gti (stock) vs Mazdaspeed 3 (stock)

from a dig the speed would pull away but i would catch up in higher gears but still get walked...it was a fun race up to 80 where we shut down i didn't want to over do it because i just bought the car, but my buddy wanted to see how they compare i would say my interior is nicer, clutch is...
  2. T

mkvi golf tuning questions

First of all I know this is a mkv site however I was just wondering if anyone has a tune for a 09+ Golf
  3. T

FS:TSI VTA Catch Can (Virginia Only)

i'm selling my buddies vta catch can for 200$ it only has 500 miles on it only problem is its still on the car so whoever buys it has to take it off because he had a shop put it on...
  4. T

Michellin Sport All Seasons...

does anyone have these...can u share a quick review?
  5. T

Exhaust Tips...best looking ones

the stock exhaust tips look horrible right now, maybe because their dirty but for some reason i've never liked the look. My gf's rabbits stock exhaust tips look much better, but i'm looking for some aftermarket exhaust tips and pictures of them on a car if possible on a jetta
  6. T

Catchcan Diy

i have a question to others with catch cans, could some of u be kind enough to make a easiest way to empy a catch can possibly a bsh vta can, mine doesnt have the drain plug at the bottom and i don't feel like taking the entire can out every time ... thanks
  7. T

ATP Downpipe Vs. 42dd downpipe

which one has a better overall quality in terms of welds? both are 3" and i would get the non resonated catless for maximum performance as well as sound :iono:
  8. T

bigger türbo vs smaller turbo and cams

Don't have $ für both so what would u do?
  9. T

Catch Can Question + W/M Question

which company has a catch can that has the biggest filter and can be drained every few weeks rather than every week how much would it cost a shop to do a W/M install on a stock intercooler and what kind of shop should i go 2 because my local Audi/Vw dealer hasn't had any experience with W/M...
  10. T

Eibach Anti-Roll Bar set

anyone have this? seems like a great deal for 379$ u get a front and rear sway bar http://www.ngpracing.com/store/index.php?target=products&product_id=1953
  11. T

Closed Fog Grills

40$ OBO
  12. T

Denvers With tires 500$ (local VA only)

all mint no damage tires are potenz re50's with 7k miles on them probably 90% left all OBO
  13. T

Calera Wheels

anyone want to photoshop them on a white gli? or post pics on a gti
  14. T

APR Question...

can i delete the tpms sensor with the check engine delete thing that comes with the full ecu?
  15. T

FS: XBOX 360 and FIFA10 and A camera for 240$

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FS15-Digital-Stabilized-Black/dp/B001QFZM6U/ref=sr_1_3/181-3164755-2800556?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256776410&sr=1-3 that camera
  16. T

My Mod List before stage 2...

-tiguan noise pipe delete (will replace with dv relocate once there is one :thumbsup:) - being installed friday -bsh pendulum mount - being ordered friday - bsh race catch can for a tsi - ordering on tuesday - oem d revision dv- already have it but i don't need to replace my g yet - vogltand...
  17. T

Pendulum mount Question

would it be bad to run just the pendulum mount without combining it with the other mounts?....:iono:
  18. T

Cupkits....

http://www.ngpracing.com/store/index.php?target=products&product_id=4055 i ordered this cupkit but i am wondering how the ride will be and how low it will go...does anyone have a cupkit/ and do u mind posting a pic with a quick ride review :thumbsup:
  19. T

Anyone Selling Wheels?

?...........looking for anything... prefferably a trade i have denvers with potenza re10s with 6k miles i'll offer wheels tires + cash on my end let me know