GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS/FT Left Handed Epiphone Les Paul 100

Okay guys, I got an Epiphone Les Paul 100 for sale. It's a Left Handed model. It's a decent guitar, great for beginners. Only played it for about a year. Looking to get $200. Also, would be willing to trade the guitar and cash for wheels and tires, depending on wheels and how much cash you...
  2. T

CEL, MAF issues

Okay guys, I need to get inspected but I have a CEL. I had the codes checked and I don't remember the exact codes right now but I know one of them was for the MAF. I want to try to clean the MAF sensor or replace it myself because I don't want to pay the shop to do it but I don't know where to...
  3. T

Drivers Side Front Window Not Working

Okay so yesterday my front drivers side power window stopped working properly. It would only work when the door was open, and the auto up feature wasn't working. Somehow this morning, it started doing the same when the door was closed not open. Then it stopped working altogether. I took off...
  4. T

Slave Cylinder Question

Okay I know this is an MKV forum, but my mom is having problems with her MKIV. The slave cylinder needs to be replaced, which I thought. However the mechanic is telling her he has to drop the tranny to do that. He also said while he's got the tranny down, he should change the clutch because...