GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cat

3" DP Knocking

Hi all, In 1st and 2nd gear the DP knocks the underside of the car but only when I stamp on the throttle (esp on and off). Seems to be when trying to get traction. Is this common? Car: MK5 GTi '06 2L FSI manual Revo stage 2 Milltek turbo back exhaust K03
  2. Cat

Cruise Control Diagnostic Wire?

Hi peeps! I'm going to retrofit a CC to my '06 (56 plate) GTi. I have the CC kit which includes the diagnostic wire and have checked that the steering wheel control module is compatible. I've searched the forums and have been led to believe that some cars post '06 have this diagnostic wire...
  3. Cat

OEM Roof Bars

I've got a GTi mk5 and some OEM roof bars that I fitted. You can see from the photos that the door seal doesn't sit nicely and folds over when the door is shut. If I open the window and gently push on the seal it relaxes and sits how I expect it to. Closing the window it stays however when you...
  4. Cat

What is this?

Hey guys, Could someone help me please identify this part in my engine bay, I've looked all over the forum but haven't come across this... It's the black thing just below the water reservoir. I'm going to install a 42dd oil catch can over the weekend which has made me question this item. I...
  5. Cat

Help please fellow dub headz...

Anyone know the part number for the matte black lower splitter? I have a candy white with black lowers and want to replace the standard front lower to match the rear valance and sideskirts in matte black plastic.
  6. Cat

Help! Knock...

I'm not sure if this thread is in the right place and I have searched everywhere so if this has been discussed then please point me in the right direction... I have a knocking noise in my drivers side door... I can hear it when I accellerate and sometimes when I brake suddenly. It is like...
  7. Cat

18" LM Reps - UK based

See my signiture...
  8. Cat

Here she is...

Hey all, here she is, first time I've posted pics of my car… things I've done to the car include… Changed the front bumper from the std rabbit look to the Gti front end. I didn't replace any parts other than the bumper which I modified to fit. Found these instructions on how to do it and was...
  9. Cat

Coilover Schematic Diagram

Long shot here guys!! I just had some FK Highsports fitted to my car and there is some binding when I turn the car full lock left or right, makes a popping sound like the spring is moving out of position and the top mount bearing isn't doing it's job! As the coilovers don't come with any...
  10. Cat

Coilovers for sale...

Hi All, I have a set of PI Coilovers which are brand new and have NO miles to them. I bought the wrong set from pi and can't return them because I don't have the receipt... My GT TDi has a 55mm od front shock stuck and these are only 50mm. My mechanic fitted the rears and then came to do the...
  11. Cat

FK Highsport Coilovers

Anybody got any pictures of their baby on FK Highsport Coilovers? I'm getting mine soon and wanted to know what I could expect my cab to look like...
  12. Cat

BBS Centre Caps 68mm?

Hope this is in the right section?! I'm looking for 68mm BBS centre caps, black with silver BBS text... Anybody know where I can get a set?
  13. Cat

BBs Ch's on RS MKV - any pics?

Hey guys, anybody got any pictures of a reflex silver mk5 with bbs ch's fitted? I can find loads on other colours but nothing great on RS!! I've looked at the rs thread but again only a few pictures here with CH's fitted. Any pics on rs would be great...
  14. Cat

Help choosing colour alloy please...

I'm new here guys and look forward to all those useful comments on what colour CH's I should go for... I want to get my 18's refurbished and in a different colour... here are some photosops of the different options... (I hope I've done this right - first time posting!!) I want a OE look with...