GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tB MKv

Meet @ Eagle Rock

Where: Eagle Rock Plaza 2700 Colorado Blvd. Eagle Rock, California 2nd Floor next to the Macy's Structure ROUND 2! For all you Eagle Rock, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, San Fernando Valley, L.A. enthusiasts... "Because the 1st one went so well, we're doing a second! We had 170+ cars with over...
  2. tB MKv

Thunder Bunny

Should i sell my TB?
  3. tB MKv

Chill @ West Covina! 07/10/10

Hey all! There's a car/bike show in the city of West Covina, and a few of my guys are coming out to show their cars. It would be great if many more can make it! If you have nothing to do from 7-11 pm, come chill at the spot! Hope to see you all there!
  4. tB MKv

FS: Interior Dome Lights

I have 4 sets of universal dome light boards that I am selling. These will work without setting any error code onto your dash. The board consist of 12 LED lights, which is really bright. Included in this kit are the festoon connectors and the T10/168 connectors. This set is a simple plug and...
  5. tB MKv

Feeler: OSIR Carbon Fiber Dash Frame

I bought this and didn't really feel the style afterward. It is still new in its package. The picture shown below is from the website. I'm letting it go for $65. Local is preferred. [S Caps are not included] Description from the Website: OSIR Design add on carbon fiber dash frame for the VW...
  6. tB MKv

Roaming through LA

Just a few. No major mods. Will be lowered soon. I know i know. MOAR LOW! C&C welcome. Enjoy!
  7. tB MKv

Ninja Turtle

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/11/17/car-feature-gt-gt-tuk-customs-vw-golf.aspx :drool:
  8. tB MKv

FS: Carbon Fiber Front Grill

I'm helping my buddy sell his carbon fiber front grill. He's letting it go for $175. It has one tiny scratch on the top left. You could barely see it when you apply it to your front grill. http://www.flickr.com/photos/42484077@N04/4113810434/in/photostream/ Sorry for the crappy iPhone...
  9. tB MKv

Before Dubfest...

I took some pictures of my 1 month old GTI. Enjoy!
  10. tB MKv

GTG in Walnut! Sept. 11, 2009

Posting this from VWVortex hi my name is BJ and......... Bakersfield euros are going to L.A. Friday Sept. 11th 2009. We would like to meet all you socal people. We have about 5 cars coming from bakersfield. if it is going to get good then i am sure i can get more people. our soul purpose is to...
  11. tB MKv

CSU Fullerton?

Anyone @ CSU Fullerton with an MKv? Just curious.